Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
lookingformore

Registered:
Posts: 7
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi all, From my posts for those that have read im brand new here as a poster but i have been reading posts previously to get an idea of options. This user Chester has abused me and called me a fraud since joining!!!

This is his last abusive message to me :

"Ok, Moorgate. You've been on here for how many seconds? I've never even been to England, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're less than 5 miles from Moorgate clinic. Hoddle, IP check pls."

I do not live in the UK but why is that any business of his?? Why is he so curious about my posts. Ive been as honest as i can, others mention clinics all the time all im doing is mentioning where i went like everyone else. Who the hell does he think he is asking someone to do an IP xheck on me ???? Wtf?? Are there any mods on here that an please explain how this kindof abuse is allowed??

Anyone else been abused by this Chester person??

0
number22

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 184
Reply with quote  #2 
alright steady on ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingformore
Anyone else been abused by this Chester person??



and i dont think abused is the right word exactly, but left bog-eyed and a bit fucking dizzy that's for sure. the answer is hundreds. in central park too! (that's my personal favourite one btw, chester[biggrin])
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #3 
As it happens, HD and I work at a tissue factory in NYC and we're sending you a box of tissues. Should we send it to Moorgate, ATTN the unknown doctor who did your procedure?

Most of my "abuse" and tissue box shipments go to Elist shills, but I'm generous when I have to be. ;-)

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
Hunkydory01

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 555
Reply with quote  #4 
I just got this private message today. I can’t tell what’s going on with this board lol. FYI it was your turn to stuff the tissue boxes today Chester - you never showed up wtf?!

experiMENtation
20 hours ago
So basically I have lurked around this forum for three months and I only created this account to ask you some questions as the most knowledgeable gay man on here. This question is super embarrassing even to ask a cool older gay guy like yourself but I have to ask before I consider making an appointment.

I have watched BigLikeMe and the Avanti Derma videos on YouTube and every time Dr. Casavantes gives me a raging hard on. I am 23 and I have always been attracted to older olive skinned men but he is the total package to me. I love his calm persona and his sexy accent. When I watch him doing his work with his perfect tanned biceps moving as he injects I can barely control myself. The thought of taking off my clothes and lying down for him as he lovingly makes me bigger and bigger is the most vivid sex fantasy I have ever had. I need to know if I can control myself without instantly blushing and getting a boner during the consultation (if Ian is sexy I will have to give up the idea entirely).

Am I insane? I know every person has a different idea of what is sexy but he really fucking does it for me (older, confident, muscles, authoritative, olive skinned. Is he different in real life or is he actually the stud I think he is? I need to figure it out before I have him tickling my penis with a magic marker. I know I will need an atavan and I don’t want to do something crazy like being totally erect and asking him if can feel his brown biceps.

Thank you my brother, please don’t judge my little twink fantasy too hard.
0
number22

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 184
Reply with quote  #5 
chester, you know youre a legendary swordsman and everything, but HD is out there on his own im afraid.[biggrin]
0
lookingformore

Registered:
Posts: 7
Reply with quote  #6 
Hey Chester no its cool you hang on to the tissues buddy im assuming thats the business you run. Im in no need of tissues from a fat insecure guy (you will always be the fat regardless of how you think you look) oh and from reading you really do think you look good. Lig cut at 21 wow how insecure you must be point in case looking for validation online from men about how great you think you are lol.
I know your jumping up and down now and cant wait to respond...you will only be making my point clearer. Even in this thread your not the man lol as pointed out by 22. Unlike you im mature so regardless of your response i wont be continuing this conversation. Peace.
0
number22

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 184
Reply with quote  #7 
lol tool. you're looking for more? look in the mirror.

also dont quote me crazy man. ain't no-one on earth measuring up to HD and that's a fact.

isnt it a bit poignant also slightly ironic that in the end, he went out like francis did that other time. although unlike francis, this guy shot his load after what, 6 posts. 

you can get numbing spray for that mate.




0
naginati

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 545
Reply with quote  #8 
What's this about Francis?
Lets gossip, girlfriend.
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydory01
I just got this private message today. I can’t tell what’s going on with this board lol. FYI it was your turn to stuff the tissue boxes today Chester - you never showed up wtf?!

experiMENtation
20 hours ago
So basically I have lurked around this forum for three months and I only created this account to ask you some questions as the most knowledgeable gay man on here. This question is super embarrassing even to ask a cool older gay guy like yourself but I have to ask before I consider making an appointment.

I have watched BigLikeMe and the Avanti Derma videos on YouTube and every time Dr. Casavantes gives me a raging hard on. I am 23 and I have always been attracted to older olive skinned men but he is the total package to me. I love his calm persona and his sexy accent. When I watch him doing his work with his perfect tanned biceps moving as he injects I can barely control myself. The thought of taking off my clothes and lying down for him as he lovingly makes me bigger and bigger is the most vivid sex fantasy I have ever had. I need to know if I can control myself without instantly blushing and getting a boner during the consultation (if Ian is sexy I will have to give up the idea entirely).

Am I insane? I know every person has a different idea of what is sexy but he really fucking does it for me (older, confident, muscles, authoritative, olive skinned. Is he different in real life or is he actually the stud I think he is? I need to figure it out before I have him tickling my penis with a magic marker. I know I will need an atavan and I don’t want to do something crazy like being totally erect and asking him if can feel his brown biceps.

Thank you my brother, please don’t judge my little twink fantasy too hard.


Holy Moly, HD! You have your hands full with that twink!! Definitely add him to your fan club! I'll add Moorgate to mine. Gotta say though, love reading that email and seeing the title of this thread! Lmao :-D

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by number22
chester, you know youre a legendary swordsman and everything, but HD is out there on his own im afraid.[biggrin]

Can't disagree. HD has more game than Playstation :-)

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by number22
alright steady on ffs.




and i dont think abused is the right word exactly, but left bog-eyed and a bit fucking dizzy that's for sure. the answer is hundreds. in central park too! (that's my personal favourite one btw, chester[biggrin])

N22, laughing out fking loud! I'm actually gonna be seeing that woman over the Xmas holiday. Let's see if she's up for old tricks :-D

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
cargo

Registered:
Posts: 36
Reply with quote  #12 
HUH...
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cargo
HUH...

Central Park exploits can be gleaned at the Chicken Coop.

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
hoddle10

♞ Senior Moderator ♞
❖ 1,000 Club ❖
Premier Donor
Registered:
Posts: 3,730
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydory01
I just got this private message today. I can’t tell what’s going on with this board lol. FYI it was your turn to stuff the tissue boxes today Chester - you never showed up wtf?! experiMENtation 20 hours ago So basically I have lurked around this forum for three months and I only created this account to ask you some questions as the most knowledgeable gay man on here. This question is super embarrassing even to ask a cool older gay guy like yourself but I have to ask before I consider making an appointment. I have watched BigLikeMe and the Avanti Derma videos on YouTube and every time Dr. Casavantes gives me a raging hard on. I am 23 and I have always been attracted to older olive skinned men but he is the total package to me. I love his calm persona and his sexy accent. When I watch him doing his work with his perfect tanned biceps moving as he injects I can barely control myself. The thought of taking off my clothes and lying down for him as he lovingly makes me bigger and bigger is the most vivid sex fantasy I have ever had. I need to know if I can control myself without instantly blushing and getting a boner during the consultation (if Ian is sexy I will have to give up the idea entirely). Am I insane? I know every person has a different idea of what is sexy but he really fucking does it for me (older, confident, muscles, authoritative, olive skinned. Is he different in real life or is he actually the stud I think he is? I need to figure it out before I have him tickling my penis with a magic marker. I know I will need an atavan and I don’t want to do something crazy like being totally erect and asking him if can feel his brown biceps. Thank you my brother, please don’t judge my little twink fantasy too hard.


That has to be Jason Hardwick. 
0
hoddle10

♞ Senior Moderator ♞
❖ 1,000 Club ❖
Premier Donor
Registered:
Posts: 3,730
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingformore
Hi all, From my posts for those that have read im brand new here as a poster but i have been reading posts previously to get an idea of options. This user Chester has abused me and called me a fraud since joining!!! This is his last abusive message to me : "Ok, Moorgate. You've been on here for how many seconds? I've never even been to England, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're less than 5 miles from Moorgate clinic. Hoddle, IP check pls." I do not live in the UK but why is that any business of his?? Why is he so curious about my posts. Ive been as honest as i can, others mention clinics all the time all im doing is mentioning where i went like everyone else. Who the hell does he think he is asking someone to do an IP xheck on me ???? Wtf?? Are there any mods on here that an please explain how this kindof abuse is allowed?? Anyone else been abused by this Chester person??


You are opening a can of worms there. He's like the American Jimmy Saville, only less handsome. 
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.