Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
chester

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 433
Reply with quote  #31 
I have thr LG vac hanger, but I didn't buy the vac gun. My head keeps slipping out of the glans cup but the unit stays on. But I only use 2lbs at the moment.
0
SSC

Avatar / Picture

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 83
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chester
I have thr LG vac hanger, but I didn't buy the vac gun. My head keeps slipping out of the glans cup but the unit stays on. But I only use 2lbs at the moment.


Get the one they have on their website, Chester. It is not expensive and has monitor of pressure. You really need it.
0
Hunkydory01

Avatar / Picture

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 427
Reply with quote  #33 
I see that the replacement silicone sleeves for LG are 8" long. Do you cut them into 2 parts or are you supposed to use the whole amount? They look a lot thicker - I may get just the sleeve.
0
SSC

Avatar / Picture

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 83
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003
I see that the replacement silicone sleeves for LG are 8" long. Do you cut them into 2 parts or are you supposed to use the whole amount? They look a lot thicker - I may get just the sleeve.


Hi, you can cut them, yes. You can use 4", or 5". Or 6" and the rest as a girth band... Whatever you like. I tend to use 5". Also depends on how heavy you hang. The more heavy the more length sleeve is required, or you should.

There is also people who use almost the entire sleeve, from middle of chamber to the base of the penis. Depends on you and the way you hang.

They are very durable, if you do proper maintenance, they should last up to 3-4 months. So, if you cut it into two 4" sleeves, you have fun for about six months.
0
chester

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 433
Reply with quote  #35 
So I pretty much have my lengthening routine nailed down. I started on 3/17 hanging with 2lbs, then moved to 3 on 4/17, and currently hanging 3.5lbs. I do 3-hr sets 4 days/week. Slow start but I rather proceed deliberately when it comes to length. I don't believe in frequent measuring, so I'll be providing updates on a quarterly basis, at most. My tools are an ESL 40 silicone cup, a silicone LG vac hanger sleeve, and micro weights ordered from Amazon.com. Here's a pic of what it looks like.

Attached Images
jpeg 20170426_230213-1.jpg (141.44 KB, 42 views)

0
briceb

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,431
Reply with quote  #36 
Keep with it man!  Good luck!
__________________
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
CURRENT: EL 8"  EG 7" midshaft  FL 7-7.5"  FG 6.25-6.5"
GOALS: EL 9"  EG 7"  FL 8"+  FG 6.5"
0
chester

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 433
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by briceb
Keep with it man!  Good luck!

Thanks, B. Will do!

For those that want to know the other items in the set up, that's a large binder ring looped through the weights, and that's attached to one of those big key ring latches. You can get both items at any hardware store.
0
jimmy_the _blade

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 83
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chester
So I pretty much have my lengthening routine nailed down. I started on 3/17 hanging with 2lbs, then moved to 3 on 4/17, and currently hanging 3.5lbs. I do 3-hr sets 4 days/week. Slow start but I rather proceed deliberately when it comes to length. I don't believe in frequent measuring, so I'll be providing updates on a quarterly basis, at most. My tools are an ESL 40 silicone cup, a silicone LG vac hanger sleeve, and micro weights ordered from Amazon.com. Here's a pic of what it looks like.


Hey Chester,
Do you tape your glands with this set up? I've tried the grip system and never could avoid blisters, even from their ads system. This seems simple, which is what I'm looking for at this point. I hope you're doing well. Look forward to hearing about your progress.
0
chester

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 433
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_the _blade


Hey Chester,
Do you tape your glands with this set up? I've tried the grip system and never could avoid blisters, even from their ads system. This seems simple, which is what I'm looking for at this point. I hope you're doing well. Look forward to hearing about your progress.

I don't tape. The tip of the glans comes out looking funny, so I just massage it thoroughly.
0
Hunkydory01

Avatar / Picture

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 427
Reply with quote  #40 
Jimmy, you need to wear this under the grip as a base and forget the tape - more comfortable, no blisters and you can hang much longer as it creates a greater vacuum - which means also less intense pressure in the chamber. 



0
jimmy_the _blade

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 83
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkydory01
Jimmy, you need to wear this under the grip as a base and forget the tape - more comfortable, no blisters and you can hang much longer as it creates a greater vacuum - which means also less intense pressure in the chamber. 






Hey Hunkydory,
Thank you for the info. I used the contact sleeves and still got blisters. Not sure why. Perhaps I was going to heavy. I was doing ok until I hit 12 lbs. any ideas or advice? I haven't used the grip in a long time. I wonder if they changed the contact selves?
0
chester

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 433
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_the _blade

Hey Hunkydory,
Thank you for the info. I used the contact sleeves and still got blisters. Not sure why. Perhaps I was going to heavy. I was doing ok until I hit 12 lbs. any ideas or advice? I haven't used the grip in a long time. I wonder if they changed the contact selves?

That's pretty heavy, Jimmy. I listened to hd's advice as well and got those contacts leaves. I still got a little bit of the blister, but a lot less. Of course, I don't hang anywhere near as heavy as you, as I've just started out. I started out with about 3 pounds and now I'm up to 4.
0
chester

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 433
Reply with quote  #43 
Ok, guys. Update with pics. So just to recap, I hang about 4 days a week. I started out with 2 lb and now I'm up to 4. I usually hang for about 3 hours with no break. I prefer the lightweight for longer periods approach. Here are stats, and pics.

Starting
EL: 6.25"
FL: 4"
EG: 5.5"

Today
EL: 6.35
FL: 4.35
EG: 5.5"

As you may probably tell, I tend to be pretty conservative with the measurements, as there's always subtle changes in the sizing. Sometimes I actually measure a lot bigger, but this is only temporary, so I like to go with the more conservative measurement. I only like to measure once every 3 or 4 months, as I don't believe in constantly measuring. Another thing I realize about hanging is that you really have to keep hanging, even after you achieve your desired result, as there's a possibility of retraction, if it is not maintained for at least a few months. Ultimately, I'm happy with these results. Slow and steady. The biggest difference is in my flaccid. Very pleased about that. I literally give no fucks anymore at the gym. Straight commando.

Attached Images
png Screenshot_2017-06-16-17-11-03.png (706.82 KB, 17 views)
png Screenshot_2017-06-16-17-13-30.png (634.08 KB, 16 views)
png Screenshot_2017-06-16-17-14-34.png (721.62 KB, 15 views)

0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: