Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
Koosh

Registered:
Posts: 33
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chester
Ok, time for an update with pics. Admittedly, I haven't hung for about a month, but I was going pretty steady up until last month. I plan on starting up again in January, after the holidays, as I'll be traveling.

Here are stats, and a pic.

Starting 
EL: 6.25" 
FL: 4" 
EG: 5.5" 

Today 
EL: 6.5"
FL: 4.35 
EG: 5.5"

So I've gained a quarter inch in EL since when I started, which is great. Everything else pretty much stayed the same from my last measurement, so I didn't bother with those pics. What I've learned is that hanging definitely works, but it's really, really slow going. A quarter inch in 7-8 months, this isn't for everyone. You really have to be consistent with this. I honestly don't think I will wait to get to 7" before I try out Ellanse. I'm thinking 6.75" is long enough. I have to say though, my EQ, which has always been very good, has been outstanding since I started hanging.


I think the reason for your slow gains is probably because you have already gained a significant amount considering you started at 5”. What do you think?
0
Hunkydory01

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 555
Reply with quote  #62 
Hey Chester, that is great. I don't even think of that as slow gains, it's kind of what it takes which is why most guys don't see any because they think nothing is happening. I eventually stopped out of boredom and being satisfied with how much I had gained. At some point, I realized that the last .25" was not going to change the quality of my life. But like you said, hanging does work, it just takes a lot of hours. Maybe some guys who are really interested will get inspired. The time is going to go by anyway, good for using it. FYI I saw the Fellini post, I see you more as Leon Phelps, the ladies man.


0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosh

I think the reason for your slow gains is probably because you have already gained a significant amount considering you started at 5”. What do you think?

I'm certainly no expert on the science of penile anatomy, but your point certainly cannot be discounted. I do think though that, like HD points out, hanging for growth definitely takes a long time, and my gains are likely perfectly consistent with the amount of time invested.

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #64 
Hey HD, thanks! I think I'm definitely getting to the point you reached, with respect to boredom. It's a considerable time investment in my day but I think I can pull it off for another 3 to 6 months, to attempt to get tha extra .25". Another reason I neglected to mention regarding the duration of growth is that I hang rather conservatively, never over 5 lb. I prefer duration to heavyweights, which has resulted in no injuries and much better EQ. But it does take longer.

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
Koosh

Registered:
Posts: 33
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chester

I'm certainly no expert on the science of penile anatomy, but your point certainly cannot be discounted. I do think though that, like HD points out, hanging for growth definitely takes a long time, and my gains are likely perfectly consistent with the amount of time invested.


I didn’t mean it in a bad way. Let’s say a complete newbie invested the same amount of time as you into hanging, he would probably have gained more, right? For you to even go from 5” to 6’5” is impressive in itself.
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosh

I didn’t mean it in a bad way. Let’s say a complete newbie invested the same amount of time as you into hanging, he would probably have gained more, right? For you to even go from 5” to 6’5” is impressive in itself.

I didn't think you meant it in a bad way at all. Keep in mind that I went from 5" to 5.75" through a lig cut + hanging. It was a 1-month ordeal, so my previous experience with hanging was over 20 years ago, and it was very brief and tied strictly to the lig cut.

But yes, I do agree that a younger and newer person to PE would likely have more gains from the hang time that I've invested, due to the fact that they would likely produce more collagen and cellular growth than a 43 year old.

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
Koosh

Registered:
Posts: 33
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chester

I didn't think you meant it in a bad way at all. Keep in mind that I went from 5" to 5.75" through a lig cut + hanging. It was a 1-month ordeal, so my previous experience with hanging was over 20 years ago, and it was very brief and tied strictly to the lig cut.

But yes, I do agree that a younger and newer person to PE would likely have more gains from the hang time that I've invested, due to the fact that they would likely produce more collagen and cellular growth then a 43 year old.


Okay then, even going from 5.75” to 6.5” is impressive, wouldn’t you agree?
0
Dickwitman

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 90
Reply with quote  #68 
Chester are you noticing any difference in base girth?
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosh

Okay then, even going from 5.75” to 6.5” is impressive, wouldn’t you agree?

I'm certainly not complaining :-)
But .75" growth in 20 years is definitely slow growth. I know it's because my length stopped being a big priority after the lig cut, as I had gained a considerable amount and I was pretty satisfied. So the years went by and I only nominally did PE exercises for extra length. That's why .25" of my .75" growth has only happened within the last 7 months.

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickwitman
Chester are you noticing any difference in base girth?

I'll be back in my apartment later this week so I'll do a measurement then. However, if I were to guess it's pretty much the same but I wouldn't be surprised
if it's slightly thicker.

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #71 
HD, I totally forgot about Leon The Ladies Man! Yep, that was pretty much me in the 90s. If you were in New York during that time, you know that a lot of the downtown scene was kind of like the 70s. They'd shut down St. Marks between 2nd and 3rd Ave, and it was always a party south of 14th St. I used to wear my most stylish vintage threads and hang out at the Den of Thieves on Houston Street, sipping Merlot while swaying to cool trip hop and acid jazz, while visually seducing young ladies from across the room.

Now there are kids walking around in penny loafers buying Slurpees at 7-Eleven.

__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
Hunkydory01

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 555
Reply with quote  #72 
That's still my neighborhood. I've been down here since 1982 on 12 and 2nd. New York is dead. When I moved here Times Square was all porn. For a while, I used to live next to the Adonis, EROS and the Triple Treat Theater /Chicks, Dicks, and Chicks with Dicks.It employed more that one roommate. The lower east side was all heroin and clubs, the westside piers were transvestites, hustlers, drugs, and public sex, the city was full of crime but cheap - and the kids who came were rolling the dice but really wanted to be here, regardless of what their parents said. My first roommates were 2 strippers from the Wildfire, a psychic, and an Australian hustler. My next roommate was a guy who became a woman got married to an army sergeant and lived on an army base as his wife, got divorced, started a punk band and then was changing back to a man when I moved in. My upstairs neighbor was a trans prostitute who's dad was mafia. She had a party the day she came home from getting her pussy.
Now it's out of shape college students with Instagram accounts getting marketing and sociology degrees, wall street twats - the median price for a 1 bedroom is 1.1mil now because of them, and pudding-faced tourists - who I don't mind as much because they still get amazed. No more drag queens of the hardcore variety who carried box cutters in their purse, alternative people, disturbed but smart kids, queers, artists, entrepreneurs on a budget or interesting people.
Instead, it's overweight homely kids in sweatpants and flipflops who blow chipotle farts in my face when I walk down the street behind them. Everyone thinks they have a right not to get mugged even if they are shit faced on the street and it is 4 am because they pay $2,500 a month rent for a 1 room apartment.
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #73 
Epic NYC rant, HD, worthy of the New Yorker or Village Voice. Guys and gals (I know there are females here too), behold the most accurate depiction you'll ever get of lower NYC...then and now. I'm literally applauding. Damn!
__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
Gg82

Registered:
Posts: 45
Reply with quote  #74 
Loved that picture of NYC , HD (never been there personally). Bravo!
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 692
Reply with quote  #75 
HD's rent is probably a steal, due likely to tenure and some creative plumbing :-)
__________________
CURRENT: 6.35" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.