Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
JazzyJ

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 267
Reply with quote  #16 
Either the butcher of Beverly Hills struck again with this Phallo guy, or he's a shill.....time will tell.
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 846
Reply with quote  #17 
Sun1, powerful account of your experience. Thanks for sharing, and I hope it helps other members.
__________________
CURRENT: 6.5" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
phallo

Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #18 
Just to clear with everyone, I'm not advocating for the implant. I didn't find PhalloBoards until after I had the surgery. I would agree with Sun1 that the surgery and recovery aren't really explained in detail before the surgery. His website makes it seem very simple. Recovery for me was almost a year. I too don't have a lot of feeling on the top of the penis...the area under the penis that the implant doesn't cover has full feeling. I don't have any problem enjoying sex...but that is not to say that everyone is the same. It is not a perfect solution. Reading the GQ article definitely led me to believe that I was going to gain inches in length...which hasn't happened so far. Girth definitely because the implant is there. Flaccid length gain also because of the implant. You can feel the implant when soft...not when I'm hard. I'm just sharing my experience and I don't doubt all of the horror stories in here. I guess what I'm saying is that whoever considers the surgery needs to know your penis will not be like it was before the surgery. Some of the changes you'll probably like and some of the changes you probably won't. I've listed what I liked and what I don't like about it. Your decision will depend on what matters the most to you.
0
JayDemon

Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #19 
Rafferty77 if you could let me know how your progress is going I am working on getting it just needing a few details and doing extra research
0
briceb

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,630
Reply with quote  #20 
Jay,

It is certainly your dick, your decision, but I don't see how anyone would choose to go with Elist as an option knowing the horror stories.

__________________
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
CURRENT: EL 8"  EG 7" midshaft  FL 7-7.5"  FG 6.25-6.5"
GOALS: EL 9"  EG 7"  FL 8"+  FG 6.5"
0
Tropical1994

Avatar / Picture

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 86
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDemon
Rafferty77 if you could let me know how your progress is going I am working on getting it just needing a few details and doing extra research


If you actually go ahead and get the implant after everything you've read, then you sir are a fucking retard and deserve a mangled penis.

__________________

7.3 x 5.5

never done PE. P-shot, pubic lipo or other natural enhancement info much appreciated though [thumb]

0
Rafferty77

Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDemon
Rafferty77 if you could let me know how your progress is going I am working on getting it just needing a few details and doing extra research


I'm nine weeks out and so far so good!
0
marti

Registered:
Posts: 13
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafferty77
I'm nine weeks out and so far so good!


I am interested in this because it is permanent and I don't want to spend too much more on fillers for girth.
0
briceb

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,630
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marti


I am interested in this because it is permanent and I don't want to spend too much more on fillers for girth.


For the love of God, please read and re-read the horror stories not only here, but elsewhere.  Do not trust the GQ article or the other propaganda that is dispersed by Elist.  If after doing thorough research you are still convinced that it is a good option, it's your dick.  I just don't want to see another guy go through what others have experienced.

And yes, you are right.  It does offer permanency.  
Permanent scarring.
Permanent retraction and loss of length.
Permanent nerve damage.
Permanent regret.

__________________
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
CURRENT: EL 8"  EG 7" midshaft  FL 7-7.5"  FG 6.25-6.5"
GOALS: EL 9"  EG 7"  FL 8"+  FG 6.5"
0
Tropical1994

Avatar / Picture

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 86
Reply with quote  #25 
its literally unfathomable that some idiots are still considering this implant, Dr Elist sounds like a complete monster hiding behind this 'god of urology' reputation. its honestly scary as fuck and i feel terrible for the victims of this human butcher, something needs to be done to stop his practices forever
__________________

7.3 x 5.5

never done PE. P-shot, pubic lipo or other natural enhancement info much appreciated though [thumb]

0
messageman

Avatar / Picture

☄ Moderator ☄
PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,181
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marti


I am interested in this because it is permanent and I don't want to spend too much more on fillers for girth.

The only thing permanent about this implanted dildo is the damage and misery it inflicts....
Anybody who claims to be seriously considering getting this after having access to the horror stories on this site is either a shill or nuts.
0
marti

Registered:
Posts: 13
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical1994
its literally unfathomable that some idiots are still considering this implant, Dr Elist sounds like a complete monster hiding behind this 'god of urology' reputation. its honestly scary as fuck and i feel terrible for the victims of this human butcher, something needs to be done to stop his practices forever


I don't want to pay Androfill 1000s for Voluma forever. 
I asked about PMMA and Ellanse and Dr Horn says he won't be able to dissolve granuloma or reverse the filler if there is a bad reaction. Plus the maker of Ellanse banned it for the penis.
So what is the solution.
0
briceb

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,630
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marti
I don't want to pay Androfill 1000s for Voluma forever. 
I asked about PMMA and Ellanse and Dr Horn says he won't be able to dissolve granuloma or reverse the filler if there is a bad reaction. Plus the maker of Ellanse banned it for the penis.
So what is the solution.


So you are willing to travel if it is for the Elist implant?  You are not willing to travel to get pmma?  First, let me state that I am not advocating you do either, just posing a question.

Yes, if something goes wrong with the Elist implant it can be removed.  BUT the damage is done at that point.  It wouldn't be a matter of "maybe."  I implore you to think long and hard before even putting this on the short list of options.

It is true that things can potentially go wrong with PMMA, too.  There are no guarantees with any procedure.  

Sadly, penis enlargement is not a perfect science.  Far from it.  However, there are definitely options that, in my opinion, should never be considered.  Elist is at the top of that list.

This whole thing is risk vs reward.  The lowest risk, aside from doing nothing, is HA.  Certainly costly in the long run if you keep getting refills, but easily reversible.  For a lot of guys, this can be an avenue to wait and see if a better option comes along or to research/determine the best option for them.

__________________
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
CURRENT: EL 8"  EG 7" midshaft  FL 7-7.5"  FG 6.25-6.5"
GOALS: EL 9"  EG 7"  FL 8"+  FG 6.5"
0
marti

Registered:
Posts: 13
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by briceb


So you are willing to travel if it is for the Elist implant?  You are not willing to travel to get pmma?  First, let me state that I am not advocating you do either, just posing a question.

Yes, if something goes wrong with the Elist implant it can be removed.  BUT the damage is done at that point.  It wouldn't be a matter of "maybe."  I implore you to think long and hard before even putting this on the short list of options.

It is true that things can potentially go wrong with PMMA, too.  There are no guarantees with any procedure.  

Sadly, penis enlargement is not a perfect science.  Far from it.  However, there are definitely options that, in my opinion, should never be considered.  Elist is at the top of that list.

This whole thing is risk vs reward.  The lowest risk, aside from doing nothing, is HA.  Certainly costly in the long run if you keep getting refills, but easily reversible.  For a lot of guys, this can be an avenue to wait and see if a better option comes along or to research/determine the best option for them.


I researched Elist implant more and it is not for me.  I will probably stick with HA until something better comes along.

https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-enlargement/my-elist-implant-experience.html

It is very easy lose your rational thinking, because you really want to believe in it and you want to believe in honest doctors.  HA is good enough for now even though it took me a few goes to get even the low risk option of HA to work for me.
0
JazzyJ

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 267
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marti


I researched Elist implant more and it is not for me.  I will probably stick with HA until something better comes along.

https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-enlargement/my-elist-implant-experience.html

It is very easy lose your rational thinking, because you really want to believe in it and you want to believe in honest doctors.  HA is good enough for now even though it took me a few goes to get even the low risk option of HA to work for me.





Many men wanted to believe in Elist the butcher, including me, & there were a few warning signs back in 2008/2009, but not many, from the site most of us were on run by Chad, there was only one guy that I remember & he was from Saudi Arabia & the implant had broken thru his skin, he even had pictures on the site & several of us still went & got the implant.

Now with this site, you're getting 100% testimonials from a lot of real patients that went thru the procedure that was destructive, so you guys coming around looking for info on Elist have no excuse if you decide to go see him, plenty of warnings about him.

Good to see you're not going to see home, he's a greedy & a butcher of men's penises.

As for us men, we either gotta stretch for many years just to gain an inch, or wait until the medical field finally wakes up to our needs.
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.