roninsteven
There is now a doctor in Alabama offering this implant. Anyone have any experience?
https://drbrianchristine.com
Current 5 EL 5 EG Goal 5 EL 6.5 EG
Quote 0 0
Mustang2020
Excellent....Now the new Dr will be sued in Alabama since the roles are different there. OR, some one will do something....I hope not!!!!
Live Long and F*** Long 😉

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15

The elist Silicone Implant is a failure by design, a disaster by Surgeon and a Let Down by the Medical board!, in my Unmedical, Unprofessional Opinion 😉
Quote 0 0
Herbert West
I don't see where's he offering Elist implant. I see only IPP on his site, which is have nothing in common with Elist implant.
Quote 0 0
jcrickduff
He IS indeed offering the Elist implant, or something very similar to it. No doubt about it. Look under the tab of General Aesthetics, Length and Girth Enhancement. I guess my question is which of the three implants Elist's patients (victims) are having problems with, is it all three models or only the biggest one. I am curious to find out, not because I'm interested in doing the procedure (I've been scared straight by all the men on this site who have gone thru that procedure), but from a scientific perspective. Did anybody compile any stats on this site from all the men who had theirs removed? My search hasn't found anything yet.
Quote 0 0
Mustang2020
It is the elist failed implant. You can see the the site on the photo....
Live Long and F*** Long 😉

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15

The elist Silicone Implant is a failure by design, a disaster by Surgeon and a Let Down by the Medical board!, in my Unmedical, Unprofessional Opinion 😉
Quote 1 0
jcrickduff
Mustang2020 wrote:
It is the elist failed implant. You can see the the site on the photo....


Mustang (or any other Elist implantees), do you think this implant could work better if installed by a different surgeon than Elist, or is the actual device and idea so flawed it wouldn't matter who did it?
Quote 0 0
JazzyJ
jcrickduff wrote:


Mustang (or any other Elist implantees), do you think this implant could work better if installed by a different surgeon than Elist, or is the actual device and idea so flawed it wouldn't matter who did it?





I don't think it matters who does the surgery, the implant is a huge fail no matter who puts it in.
Quote 0 0
briceb
Yeah, looks like Elist is licensing his implant now.  I guess that could mean Elist, as the patent holder, manufacturer, researcher, marketer, etc., might be able to be named as a subsequent defendant in an Alabama lawsuit.  
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
CURRENT: EL 8"  EG 7" midshaft  FL 7-7.5"  FG 6.25-6.5"
GOALS: EL 9"  EG 7"  FL 8"+  FG 6.5"
Quote 0 0
Mustang2020
I actually think that the new Dr will mess it up even more, elsit had many failed ones, so it is time for the new Dr to do the same. I already feel bad for the new victims in his state...Something is gonna happen and it ain't going to be funny!
Live Long and F*** Long 😉

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15

The elist Silicone Implant is a failure by design, a disaster by Surgeon and a Let Down by the Medical board!, in my Unmedical, Unprofessional Opinion 😉
Quote 0 0
JazzyJ
Still can't figure out how Elist is still in business. Reminds me of those guys from American Greed, where everyone around him think he's a genius, while destroying peoples lives & becoming rich.
Quote 0 0
aces
   Elist and PE In general: 

  I have Juvederm Voluma and prior to non-surgical length procedures and multiple girth enhancements used a Phallosan and others for 5000 hours to get my flaccid where I wanted it to be

   I Married and hang around with females "due to the fact I work in blue collar field can't stand one more dude around me during my off time, only so much BO and poor manners I can handle"  all of my lady friends have had plastic surgery some many many major procedures and let me tell you nothing I have seen on this board even remotely compares to what women go through as minor complications for instance if you have ever had a women with breast enlargement or reductions done they have no I mean NO feeling in there nipples after NONE OF THEM WILL BE THE SAME EVER  some of the girls have some sensations again after a few years but NONE Will feel the tingle again
Further my girls who have had tummy tucks and butt lifts "surgical" go through over a year of complications I have carried several to the toilet for a month as the pain is so severe the crying and Wound vac having to be worn for "another week" which turns into months etc...   TOP DOCTORS and the best clinics by far have all these issues and they are a daily occurrence.. I have close relationships with 2 surgeons who are on the top of the food chain in there field after a little Colorado salad and a few beers " simple truth serum"  I have herd all the horror stories they know and the margin of error when you hack someone's body no matter if its there genitals or muscle is 25% that's a low standard think about the 100,000's of women who have had silicone implants leak??? or rupture that little whoops was  100% failure    personally I think MEN ARE PUSSYS women endure 10x the complications to keep from aging and staying pretty if you are having plastic surgery buck up! accept its not a exact science and quit trashing people who are trying to better men and this procedure you need to accept the fact if you put things in your penis its not going to be the same you have altered your body and the trade off will be something no matter the procedure there are risks even root canals kill over 1000 people a year from infection in the states and Canada alone... if you cannot accept the fact things will change some good " bigger" and yes if you change your girth from 4" to 6.5" your length will be less after this is pretty elementary physics go and try it with a water balloon this is not a bad doctor and if you want to regain length you will need to hang DUH   bottom line if your too much of a pussy to handle the dentist I would leave your dick alone it really doesn't matter that much anyways but if you are like me and like the idea no matter the procedure there will be complications and trade offs in my case swinging a big D and strong mental and body image are important everyone is different not everyone cares     JUST SAYING BUCK IT UP yet to see more than one or 2 major complications causing loss of penis totally this is WORLD WIDE yet there is 10s of 1000's of images and women who lost complete breasts or have asses that don't resemble humans     Doctors will improve but if every dude bashes every procedure there is no incentive to try even my best friend who is a very skilled surgeon said he would rather work fast food than attempt PE surgery because " DUDES CRY AND WHINE" and any thing even a blister sized nodule will be a bad google review and lawsuit that is what is holding this all back from mainstream  
Quote 1 0
gearhead
aces wrote:
   Elist and PE In general: 

  I have Juvederm Voluma and prior to non-surgical length procedures and multiple girth enhancements used a Phallosan and others for 5000 hours to get my flaccid where I wanted it to be

   I Married and hang around with females "due to the fact I work in blue collar field can't stand one more dude around me during my off time, only so much BO and poor manners I can handle"  all of my lady friends have had plastic surgery some many many major procedures and let me tell you nothing I have seen on this board even remotely compares to what women go through as minor complications for instance if you have ever had a women with breast enlargement or reductions done they have no I mean NO feeling in there nipples after NONE OF THEM WILL BE THE SAME EVER  some of the girls have some sensations again after a few years but NONE Will feel the tingle again
Further my girls who have had tummy tucks and butt lifts "surgical" go through over a year of complications I have carried several to the toilet for a month as the pain is so severe the crying and Wound vac having to be worn for "another week" which turns into months etc...   TOP DOCTORS and the best clinics by far have all these issues and they are a daily occurrence.. I have close relationships with 2 surgeons who are on the top of the food chain in there field after a little Colorado salad and a few beers " simple truth serum"  I have herd all the horror stories they know and the margin of error when you hack someone's body no matter if its there genitals or muscle is 25% that's a low standard think about the 100,000's of women who have had silicone implants leak??? or rupture that little whoops was  100% failure    personally I think MEN ARE PUSSYS women endure 10x the complications to keep from aging and staying pretty if you are having plastic surgery buck up! accept its not a exact science and quit trashing people who are trying to better men and this procedure you need to accept the fact if you put things in your penis its not going to be the same you have altered your body and the trade off will be something no matter the procedure there are risks even root canals kill over 1000 people a year from infection in the states and Canada alone... if you cannot accept the fact things will change some good " bigger" and yes if you change your girth from 4" to 6.5" your length will be less after this is pretty elementary physics go and try it with a water balloon this is not a bad doctor and if you want to regain length you will need to hang DUH   bottom line if your too much of a pussy to handle the dentist I would leave your dick alone it really doesn't matter that much anyways but if you are like me and like the idea no matter the procedure there will be complications and trade offs in my case swinging a big D and strong mental and body image are important everyone is different not everyone cares     JUST SAYING BUCK IT UP yet to see more than one or 2 major complications causing loss of penis totally this is WORLD WIDE yet there is 10s of 1000's of images and women who lost complete breasts or have asses that don't resemble humans     Doctors will improve but if every dude bashes every procedure there is no incentive to try even my best friend who is a very skilled surgeon said he would rather work fast food than attempt PE surgery because " DUDES CRY AND WHINE" and any thing even a blister sized nodule will be a bad google review and lawsuit that is what is holding this all back from mainstream  


Have you even read the stories in here?  You’re going to attack the patients and say they whine?  I think anyone losing function of their penis would cause them to do more than whine, you included.  I got the implant and was lucky compared to everyone else, but it still messed me up.  To say that to people who completely lost sensation and function shows that you’re a complete idiot.  The good doctor made a lot of false promises which I’ve docemented.  3 surgeries later I would be 13k richer and a lot happier with what I have down there.  I really don’t think his success rate is even close to real with all the people that have stepped forward and the numerous problems I’ve had.  But, yeah okay, explain it away with dudes are pussies.  Also, the thing you didn’t factor in your “elementary physics” is that the doctor claims you’ll gain length.  You don’t know what many of these people have been through, so please, shut the fuck up.  
Quote 1 0
girthseeking
The implant itself is a failure. I thought mine was going to work out and just 8 months post operation, the implant is looking weird, protruding and getting to the point of potentially breaking the skin. I am scheduled to have mine removed by Dr. Solomon two weeks from tomorrow. He has removed many of implants and stated that there is no way that this implant can work. This is not new information by the way. Plastic surgeons have known that this type of implant would not work for 30 plus years. I honestly think it looks freakish and I am way more self-conscious now than I was prior to the surgery. Initially, it looked good while flaccid and while I was standing up until the protrusions started to show. Now they seem permanent as the implant bends. Anyone considering getting the implant should not do it!! Trust all these guys on these boards. They are not kidding and they are not bitter. They are legitimately trying to warn others not to go through with this surgery. Elist and his staff are terrible people that look the other way as he continues to lie about the results. It's sickening!
Quote 0 0
Carl foreskin
The implant itself is a failure. I thought mine was going to work out and just 8 months post operation, the implant is looking weird, protruding and getting to the point of potentially breaking the skin. I am scheduled to have mine removed by Dr. Solomon two weeks from tomorrow. He has removed many of implants and stated that there is no way that this implant can work. This is not new information by the way. Plastic surgeons have known that this type of implant would not work for 30 plus years. I honestly think it looks freakish and I am way more self-conscious now than I was prior to the surgery. Initially, it looked good while flaccid and while I was standing up until the protrusions started to show. Now they seem permanent as the implant bends. Anyone considering getting the implant should not do it!! Trust all these guys on these boards. They are not kidding and they are not bitter. They are legitimately trying to warn others not to go through with this surgery. Elist and his staff are terrible people that look the other way as he continues to lie about the results. It's sickening!
Quote 0 0
Carl foreskin
That butcher needs to have an implant of his put in 
Quote 0 0