Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Dude123

Registered:
Posts: 47
Reply with quote  #1 
Okay guys i have to tell you something, i DONT have a 8x4 penis, my penis has the size of an extreme thin pea (REALLY NOT LYING) thats also the reason why i had post Topics about a neo Phallus, it is just really embarrassing to talk about because i dont feel masculine in any way.

I just hate myself and every day i wake up i just wish i didnt




Im drunk right now, and through that i can talk about this openly






I HATE my life.
0
Heir of Hufflepuff

Registered:
Posts: 8
Reply with quote  #2 
Cheers hunny,


Don't hate your life, your biologically designed with other phalanges that can give pleasure to a woman.

I've had sex with guys with micropenises (not kidding), and they were great at fingering and rimming. If you know how to touch your sexual partners you don't need a huge penis.

 
0
indiano123

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heir of Hufflepuff
Cheers hunny,


Don't hate your life, your biologically designed with other phalanges that can give pleasure to a woman.

I've had sex with guys with micropenises (not kidding), and they were great at fingering and rimming. If you know how to touch your sexual partners you don't need a huge penis.

 


I disagree. I'm an African American male and in my community the guy with the biggest dick wins and always get the girl.
1
Dude123

Registered:
Posts: 47
Reply with quote  #4 
Thats right, women love big penises, just like they want a man with a big Frame. 

Fingering and oral CANNOT compensate a big penis, if you are forced to perform oral on a Girl because you cant satisfy her with your penis then you are going to make yourself to an submissive lesbian, women will NOT have sexual respect for a guy with a micropenis who cannot satisfy them.


Its nothing than politically correctness to say that size doesnt matter, i know plenty of guys who are extremly depressive and sexually frustrated because of their size.


Castration is the only way to cure myself from this curse, i cant live a life with sexdrives if i cant live them out.


A Neo Penis MIGHT be a solution.
1
Dream

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 519
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiano123
I disagree. I'm an African American male and in my community the guy with the biggest dick wins and always get the girl.


How does this happen - black women do sex with a man once and only have sex again if he has a giant penis? They don't care about anything else? If you eg tinder them all they want to see is a penis pic?

__________________
Before:                              10.0 cm    erect girth         15.5cm erect length
After Round 1, 10ml 10%:  10.7 cm    erect girth
After Round 2, 10ml 30%:  11.3 cm    erect girth
After Round 3, 12ml 30%:~11.6 cm    erect girth
After Round 4, 11ml 30%:  12.5 cm    erect girth (1 month after, biggest part, smallest part near penis glans is only 10.5cm)
Journal: https://tinyurl.com/phallodreamjournal
there is a like-button >
ps i never dislike posts, if i dislike something i write it as a reply
0
indiano123

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream


How does this happen - black women do sex with a man once and only have sex again if he has a giant penis? They don't care about anything else? If you eg tinder them all they want to see is a penis pic?


Well yea sort of. If their 8 inches and up there adored and practically treat the women like shit and she will stay no matter what. Most of the time when meeting someone online or anywhere for that matter the first thing they ask is "how big is your dick?".

Yes fingering and knowing how to eat her out will help a bit, but truthfully she will still cheat and will still look for another bc she craves a big dick so no amount of compensating for it will help.
0
indiano123

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,142
Reply with quote  #7 
In my opinion the only way to get around being large is by having an extremely large girth while being average to slightly above average, for example being 5-7 inches with an 8 or 9 inch girth or even bigger, and if you think I'm crazy look at fat mike who's 6 inches long with a 11 inch girth. I'm sure women realize it's fake but they don't care bc to them bigger is always better. Fm is proof that you just need to be average with a freakishly large girth and you'll be a king to them.
1
Lexus27

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 335
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiano123
In my opinion the only way to get around being large is by having an extremely large girth while being average to slightly above average, for example being 5-7 inches with an 8 or 9 inch girth or even bigger, and if you think I'm crazy look at fat mike who's 6 inches long with a 11 inch girth. I'm sure women realize it's fake but they don't care bc to them bigger is always better. Fm is proof that you just need to be average with a freakishly large girth and you'll be a king to them.



Dude your so right. I'm a blk man as well and i have a 8 inch dick with a
6inch girth and i still pump up to 7inch girth. Most of the women I've encountered loved the girth and length just seemed alittle bit uncomfortable but most was able to take it balls deep. Now what does this tell me? My conclusion is these women are coming into contact with guys slightly smaller than me,same size or bigger. I've mentioned this before on another thread and i remember saying that we as men of different race and background have sex with different women of ethnic backgrounds. All I'm surrounded by is mostly blacks and Puerto Rican women who has been fucking since they was 12yrs old. I'm just speaking facts. Now all of the women I've fucked stated that i have a huge penis but i think it's just big. If i can stick my dick inside of a pussy with my 8inch dick and still not touch the end, then that tells me she can take more. So I'm still chasing my goal of 10inchs EL
0
Dickwitman

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 141
Reply with quote  #9 
You’re all wrong - what women want more than anything is a man with a huge ..... bank account!!
0
Dude123

Registered:
Posts: 47
Reply with quote  #10 
Women want sexual Domination, and what is more dominating for a women than a fat dick who is gonna fill them up and Stretch them out? Guess what, NOTHING!


It should be a legal right for men like me to get castration, because every sexual Encounter will be just humiliating for men like me.
0
Dude123

Registered:
Posts: 47
Reply with quote  #11 
Removed.
0
biggy

Registered:
Posts: 17
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude123
Here it is.......  Micropenis.jpg 


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Micropenis.jpg

Busted!
0
Dude123

Registered:
Posts: 47
Reply with quote  #13 
Dude that was a example, i wont Show my dick to the Internet. Mine has the size of an pea, this here is probaly only even a hidden penis.
0
biggy

Registered:
Posts: 17
Reply with quote  #14 
@Dude123, what do you get out of making up these self loathing fantasy stories? It just seems like such an odd thing to do with your time.
0
biggy

Registered:
Posts: 17
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude123
Dude that was a example, i wont Show my dick to the Internet. Mine has the size of an pea, this here is probaly only even a hidden penis.


Bullshit.
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.