Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
Dude123

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #16 
Okey I admit that it was a stupid idea to get pictures off the net, I just dont have the balls to show my real penis because its even smaller (but quite simliar) than on this pic, but seriously just because ive showed a example and admit that it is mine does that automatically mean i would just tell you guys bullshit? Why the fuck i should post all this if i didnt had this Problem?
0
biggy

Registered:
Posts: 34
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude123
Okey I admit that it was a stupid idea to get pictures off the net, I just dont have the balls to show my real penis because its even smaller (but quite simliar) than on this pic, but seriously just because ive showed a example and admit that it is mine does that automatically mean i would just tell you guys bullshit? Why the fuck i should post all this if i didnt had this Problem?


That's what we'd all like to know!

Why would you claim to have an 8x4 inch penis if you didn't?
0
Dude123

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #18 
"Bullshit" I wish it was, if you promise to me that you wont Show it over the web then i would send per pn a pic of my penis to you with an paper which says Phalloboards 2.
0
Dude123

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #19 
You gotta have to understand that having such a condition like me just fucks up your head, All my acting and thinking is just ridiculous thats why i said that i have a 8x4 penis.


I dont have any selfrespect for me anymore, i was traumatized because of my sexuality serveral times.
0
biggy

Registered:
Posts: 34
Reply with quote  #20 
Go ahead. 
0
Dude123

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #21 
I claimed to have a 8x4 because my real size is just embarrassing, you cannot expect from anyone with a extreme small penis to be so open about it. All These Posts here will forever stay on the web.....
0
indiano123

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,151
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude123
I claimed to have a 8x4 because my real size is just embarrassing, you cannot expect from anyone with a extreme small penis to be so open about it. All These Posts here will forever stay on the web.....


He does have a point, I was literally wondering if it was a good idea sharing my story and showing my dick.
0
JazzyJ

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 271
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude123
I claimed to have a 8x4 because my real size is just embarrassing, you cannot expect from anyone with a extreme small penis to be so open about it. All These Posts here will forever stay on the web.....




Dude, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?
0
Dream

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 527
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiano123
Most of the time when meeting someone online or anywhere for that matter the first thing they ask is "how big is your dick?".


Interesting. 
I had sex with about 50something women, now thinking about it if they ever asked for how big it is or asked for a dick pick or did some test with the hand how big it is. -> i think this happened only once in my life. 

A dozen times women have seen my small dick before cause we were in the sauna together, and they 'still' slept with me. This was before pmma, when my girth was abysmally thin. 

There was one time on a swinger dating website where she wanted a dick pic. 

So this only happened once in my life and i am in my thirties, in europe. I am pretty unattractive as a man, pretty small and thin, and the women i sleep with are also more old and unattractive. 

How often has this happened to you?
How often has this happened to you other guys reading this?



------


There are so many dicks on the internet, noone gives a fuck about yours, even if your face was on the picture too. 

Micro penis sucks. 
There are no good ideas here, but one of the better ones i still think is making holiday in philippines or thailand and do tinder there. 

Did you look it up that chemical castration is illegal?


__________________
Before:                              10.0 cm    erect girth         15.5cm erect length
After Round 1, 10ml 10%:  10.7 cm    erect girth
After Round 2, 10ml 30%:  11.3 cm    erect girth
After Round 3, 12ml 30%:~11.6 cm    erect girth
After Round 4, 11ml 30%:  12.5 cm    erect girth (1 month after, biggest part, smallest part near penis glans is only 10.5cm)
Journal: https://tinyurl.com/phallodreamjournal
there is a like-button >
ps i never dislike posts, if i dislike something i write it as a reply
1
JazzyJ

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 271
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream


Interesting. 
I had sex with about 50something women, now thinking about it if they ever asked for how big it is or asked for a dick pick or did some test with the hand how big it is. -> i think this happened only once in my life. 

A dozen times women have seen my small dick before cause we were in the sauna together, and they 'still' slept with me. This was before pmma, when my girth was abysmally thin. 

There was one time on a swinger dating website where she wanted a dick pic. 

So this only happened once in my life and i am in my thirties, in europe. I am pretty unattractive as a man, pretty small and thin, and the women i sleep with are also more old and unattractive. 

How often has this happened to you?
How often has this happened to you other guys reading this?




The only women that ask how big your penis is are women that sleep around & are loose. They need a fat penis to fill their loose vagina, & understandably so.

I've had discussions at work with a few women about how big they like the guy to be, all of them stated over 5 inches in length & preferably 6 inches is good, & if its longer, its Ok......& they all stated as long as its not a pencil thin penis.

They had stated thickness was always more important than length.

One girl I was really good friends with would always talk about sex, she was married with 3 kids, she told me her husband was 6 inches in length & about 5 to 5.5 in girth.....she divorced after several years, & started to date a guy with a 9 inches in length penis & enjoyed the sex very much, but she broke up with him after a year & went back to her husband.

Where we worked at, a guy came in to talk to her, & she stated to me after he left,that she had slept with that guy, she had gone to high school with him, & she even stated he had a small penis, it was 4 inches & thin.

Girls do talk about men's penises a lot with other women, or guys if good friends. But the thing is, she loved to sleep around, & respectable, conservative women don't usually talk like this.

If you're looking to get laid, & go to a bar or nightclub, don't expect to pick up a woman that's not looking for a guy that's packed down there unless you're a millionaire, because money talks & a small penis walks in situations like this.....even if you get lucky to have sex once, what can you provide if you have a small penis other than an average lay, so money is a huge positive to getting beautiful women on your arm.
0
Herbert West

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 299
Reply with quote  #26 

@Dude123

So what's your actual size BPELxEG?

 

@Dream

Quote:
and the women i sleep with are also more old and unattractive.

lol. that's why you probably never heard bad things about your dick, because you pick from the bottom of the barrel. These womens lost their prime years and they're worth almost nothing and they're realise it. That's why they will glad if someone would fuck them, even if this "someone" have a 4.5x4 cock.

Try young and attractive girls with 20+ laycounts, you will be surprised how all is different. I know a couple of 18-21 years old low-class whores who will not be impressed if you're sub 7x6. I literally heard this shit by my own ears, like: "I prefer cocks with 7+ length and 5.5-6+ girth". It's hard to accept but this is just a little part of all of the cruelty of this world.

P.S. To everyone: stay AWAY from low-class bitches. They're all sluts and size queens. Once you fuck one of them, you risk to have STD + mental trauma for the rest of your live.

0
Reklaw

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,304
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert West

@Dude123

P.S. To everyone: stay AWAY from low-class bitches. They're all sluts and size queens. Once you fuck one of them, you risk to have STD + mental trauma for the rest of your live.


Good advice, very true.
0
Dude123

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 51
Reply with quote  #28 
In Germany here it doesnt matter from which class the women Comes, all of them are extremly picky even the ugly ones.
0
indiano123

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,151
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream


Interesting. 
I had sex with about 50something women, now thinking about it if they ever asked for how big it is or asked for a dick pick or did some test with the hand how big it is. -> i think this happened only once in my life. 

A dozen times women have seen my small dick before cause we were in the sauna together, and they 'still' slept with me. This was before pmma, when my girth was abysmally thin. 

There was one time on a swinger dating website where she wanted a dick pic. 

So this only happened once in my life and i am in my thirties, in europe. I am pretty unattractive as a man, pretty small and thin, and the women i sleep with are also more old and unattractive. 

How often has this happened to you?
How often has this happened to you other guys reading this?



------


There are so many dicks on the internet, noone gives a fuck about yours, even if your face was on the picture too. 

Micro penis sucks. 
There are no good ideas here, but one of the better ones i still think is making holiday in philippines or thailand and do tinder there. 

Did you look it up that chemical castration is illegal?



I'm 23 years old and this has happened with practically every girl I ever tried talking too. No offense but as an African American things are different and women aren't really the same. I'm on Tumblr and I would say 90% of the girls I follow love and want only big dicks.
0
Lexus27

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 372
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert West

@Dude123

So what's your actual size BPELxEG?

 

@Dream

lol. that's why you probably never heard bad things about your dick, because you pick from the bottom of the barrel. These womens lost their prime years and they're worth almost nothing and they're realise it. That's why they will glad if someone would fuck them, even if this "someone" have a 4.5x4 cock.

Try young and attractive girls with 20+ laycounts, you will be surprised how all is different. I know a couple of 18-21 years old low-class whores who will not be impressed if you're sub 7x6. I literally heard this shit by my own ears, like: "I prefer cocks with 7+ length and 5.5-6+ girth". It's hard to accept but this is just a little part of all of the cruelty of this world.

P.S. To everyone: stay AWAY from low-class bitches. They're all sluts and size queens. Once you fuck one of them, you risk to have STD + mental trauma for the rest of your live.





#FACTS. I'M GOING THROUGH MENTAL TRAUMA NOW.
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.