Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
airmailpuppet

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 92
Reply with quote  #1 
Okay maybe a ridiculous post incoming, but I’ve been going through the forum a lot lately, and seeing old logs of guys shooting for these huge stats.

I sit around 6” MSEG. I was shooting for 5.5”, but after 2 rounds years ago I ended up at this size. I started at 4.5” girth. To me that was too skinny. Especially because I had an above average length, and it made it look even skinnier. I obsessed over it. I’d read everything I can about penis size, and there were always backhanded comments about “size” not mattering, but that girth kinda matters.

I remember reading a woman’s perspective about penis size, and while trying to comfort those that didn’t have long penises, she alienenated us on the thinner side when she said “no one likes to be poked with a pencil”. I’ve seen lots of these perspectives. Women don’t care about size, but they do like the feeling of being filled up. It’s like only length was being included in the “size” department. Almost like girth was a given.

This ate away at me, so much so that I eventually took the plunge into PMMA. I got my first round, and it added .5”. Wow. I was average now. Even on the upper end of average. I was actually getting compliments on my size. I felt more confident. Sex felt better. Whether it was actually a physical feeling or my confidence allowing me to enjoy it more, I’m not sure.

But then I wanted to be bigger. All the new confidence I felt still didn’t make up for all my insecurities. I wanted to be the biggest any girl had. Or at least one of the biggest. I planned on getting a second round anyway for touch ups, but now I was going in with the intention of adding another .5” at least.

Well I’m not sure what happened the second round, but now I comfortably sit around 6”. It’s big. And my flaccid is really thick. Maybe around 5.5” girth on average. Look at me complaining about having a large dong. But honestly, it’s just about as fun as when I had my 5” MSEG. It’s definitely more annoying though.

Finding pants that don’t accentuate my bulge is difficult. When I wear boxer briefs and pull my flaccid penis out it looks fake. I got the procedure done at a time when we didn’t know as much about loose skin affecting aesthetics. Now I have that pig in the blanket look. I don’t know that it would’ve mattered even because looking at my old posts I was such an insecure child. Saying I didn’t care how things looked, I just wanted to be bigger.

There’s also a sense of imposter syndrome. Kinda when I look down and think. This isn’t my dick... would this person be interested in the old me with the skinnier dick? But I think those feelings go along with any plastic surgery.

I don’t mean to complain. I enjoy my tool more now, but I want people who were in my position to be cautious. Maybe go more conservative and keep the aesthetics and above average size.
0
Dude123

Registered:
Posts: 47
Reply with quote  #2 
"There’s also a sense of imposter syndrome. Kinda when I look down and think. This isn’t my dick... would this person be interested in the old me with the skinnier dick? But I think those feelings go along with any plastic surgery." 

Thats exactly what i think about by getting a PE surgery, because it wont be my real natural penis anymore. 

I just hope that i can increase my Girth by getting HCG.


But hows the sex? Is it better now than with your original 4.5 Girth?
0
airmailpuppet

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 92
Reply with quote  #3 
The sex is definitely better where I am now versus when I had a 4.5” girth. I don’t know that it’s that much better than when I was 5” though. I’m sure that has a lot to do with confidence though.

I guess part of me just wishes I went with two 10% rounds, kept it conservative and had a more natural looking flaccid penis.

Now I’m desperately fighting the hot dog/pig in the blanket flaccid, and trying to make it look as normal as I can.
0
Reklaw

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,198
Reply with quote  #4 
@Airmailpuppet
I completely agree, back in 2015 I was duped into having the MegaFill procedure in South Korea, I went from 11cm (4.3 inches) uncut to 18cm (just over 7 inch) pretty much over night. He cut my foreskin off without my consent. My penis looked insanely unnatural, I had a pig in a blanket big time.
Now it’s almost completely warn off, I have lumps everywhere and my skin is extremely stretched and loose. I I can’t enjoy sex as much as before because I have no foreskin.
No girl enjoyed me with that huge size, not to mention how retarded it looked when I got it out and having to immediately explain what was wrong with it or why it was so big.
After I’ve got rid of the lumps it’s going to be extremely difficult to avoid having a pig in the blanket when I have my next procedure because of the amount of loose skin.
There seems to be little that can be done to mitigate this other than having small amounts and placing the filler more towards the base, I might ask Dr Oates for advice on that one.
0
airmailpuppet

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 92
Reply with quote  #5 
@Reklaw

I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through all of that. So are you going to try temporary fillers?

Im lucky that when I stretch my penis out or when it’s erect it looks normal. Dr. C provided a good taper that goes from 5.25” to about 6” at the base so it looks pretty good when erect.

I came across these examples on Gary Alter’s website:
http://altermd.com/Penis%20Enhancement/reconstruction_enlargement_surgeries_examples2.htm

I know that it’s a completely different procedure these people had, but the second and third before photos look strikingly similar to what I look like when flaccid. It gives me hope that I can maybe rectify it in the future if it continues to bother me. Luckily I’m happily married now to a great woman, and she doesn’t care what my flaccid dick looks like.
0
naginati

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 663
Reply with quote  #6 
My taper goes from 5.75 inches under the glans to 5.25 at the base. Yup. Bit wonky looking.

Reklaw, how long till you think you're off to Dr C?

I didn't realise you were 7 inches before! Holy god old chap.

[confused]
0
cwinters123

Avatar / Picture

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 58
Reply with quote  #7 
Great post!  With so many guys obsessed (preoccupied) with size of their unit including me it is nice to get your after perspective.  My size bothered me for my entire life 50 years plus.. at about 6 inches plus in length and 5.25 inch in mid shaft circumference erect.  After two rounds of PMMA from Dr. C I am really enjoying the extra size.. especially the 6.5 inch mid shaft circumference.  The sex better for me and my partners and have ZERO regrets and would NEVER go back. 

Things I like the most with new size: 95% of the women have positive reaction in the form of comments, sounds, and orgasms.  Confident walking naked in public showers and beaches (Europe).  The extra size can be seen in gym clothes and jeans (yes women do look guys). 

Appreciate your perspective as it helps keep balance in this whole penis enlargement quest... but i for one am never going back and LOVE the new size. 

__________________
First PMMA 9-2016
EL = 6.5
EMC = 6.1
18 cc x 30% and 3cc x 10% + PRP
Second PMMA 1-2018
EL = 7.0 bone pressed
EMC = 6.8+ (6 and 1/2 inches)
EMC = 6.6 (after 4 months)
**Updated May 7th 2018 6.6 inches lost 0.2 after 4 months which was expected.**
10cc x 30%  8cc x 10%, 4cc of micro drops and PRP
Third PMMA 6-2018 TBD
Going to do full treatment 3rd round want to get over 6 and 1/2 inches mid.  Dr. C recommended I wait 6+ months.   Exact date TBD.
Follow my results thread click here
0
Reklaw

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,198
Reply with quote  #8 
@Airmailpuppet
Id be very wary of ever having it partially removed after what happened to restoration. Maybe at somepoint in the future there will be some non surgical way to improve it. I’ve recently been in touch with Dr Morganstern who claims to be using a device that gets rid of plaque buried deep in the subcutaneous tissues (pyronies) without the need of surgical intervention, it could possibly be a laser but he didn’t go into much detail and I’m very sceptical.
@Nagninati
It’s hard to tell because I don’t know how long it will be until I’ve got rid of the lumps, il probably be having my next procedure in 1-2 years. I haven’t decided what I’m having yet, either a round of 10% with Dr C or Ellanse with Dr Oates.
0
airmailpuppet

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 92
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinters123
Great post!  With so many guys obsessed (preoccupied) with size of their unit including me it is nice to get your after perspective.  My size bothered me for my entire life 50 years plus.. at about 6 inches plus in length and 5.25 inch in mid shaft circumference erect.  After two rounds of PMMA from Dr. C I am really enjoying the extra size.. especially the 6.5 inch mid shaft circumference.  The sex better for me and my partners and have ZERO regrets and would NEVER go back. 

Things I like the most with new size: 95% of the women have positive reaction in the form of comments, sounds, and orgasms.  Confident walking naked in public showers and beaches (Europe).  The extra size can be seen in gym clothes and jeans (yes women do look guys). 

Appreciate your perspective as it helps keep balance in this whole penis enlargement quest... but i for one am never going back and LOVE the new size. 


I hear ya. Since it has been so long since I was on the smaller side, maybe I’m having a bit of the grass is greener feeling.

That being said, your results look much better than mine. What percentages did you get? Are you going to stop with the two rounds?
0
airmailpuppet

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 92
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reklaw
@Airmailpuppet
Id be very wary of ever having it partially removed after what happened to restoration. Maybe at somepoint in the future there will be some non surgical way to improve it. I’ve recently been in touch with Dr Morganstern who claims to be using a device that gets rid of plaque buried deep in the subcutaneous tissues (pyronies) without the need of surgical intervention, it could possibly be a laser but he didn’t go into much detail and I’m very sceptical.
@Nagninati
It’s hard to tell because I don’t know how long it will be until I’ve got rid of the lumps, il probably be having my next procedure in 1-2 years. I haven’t decided what I’m having yet, either a round of 10% with Dr C or Ellanse with Dr Oates.


Very true. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
0
cwinters123

Avatar / Picture

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 58
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmailpuppet
I hear ya. Since it has been so long since I was on the smaller side, maybe I’m having a bit of the grass is greener feeling. That being said, your results look much better than mine. What percentages did you get? Are you going to stop with the two rounds?


I need to contact wade to get the %.. I recall the first round was mostly 30%.. and I think the second round was mostly 20% with some 10%.. I update and add to my signature.  Dr. C asked me to wait 6 months before next treatment... I might just go for touch ups.. that is to be determined... Plenty of 6.5++ circumference guys on this forum none have had any issues with sex.  My experience so far in the swinger world zero women have any issues taking mine... bigger is not better I get it... so more than likely go for touch ups..

__________________
First PMMA 9-2016
EL = 6.5
EMC = 6.1
18 cc x 30% and 3cc x 10% + PRP
Second PMMA 1-2018
EL = 7.0 bone pressed
EMC = 6.8+ (6 and 1/2 inches)
EMC = 6.6 (after 4 months)
**Updated May 7th 2018 6.6 inches lost 0.2 after 4 months which was expected.**
10cc x 30%  8cc x 10%, 4cc of micro drops and PRP
Third PMMA 6-2018 TBD
Going to do full treatment 3rd round want to get over 6 and 1/2 inches mid.  Dr. C recommended I wait 6+ months.   Exact date TBD.
Follow my results thread click here
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.