Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
drgtx69

Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #1 
I am searching for a surgeon to perform penoscrotal web surgery. Most sites state they use Z-Plasty technique. Has any members used Dr. Jeffrey Palmer, MD from Cleveland Ohio area who states he uses a less invasive technique? Do any members have images they would share of their experiences with the procedure? Also, any members have penoscrotal web surgery at the Morganstern Clinic in Atlanta?
Thanks
0
Oslo

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #2 
I recently had it with circumcision, my insuarance covered it. Still slight pain and discomfort . From what I seen it be hard to notice the scar on the sac since it was cut in the middle so it blends in naturally
0
Fabricldn

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 69
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslo
I recently had it with circumcision, my insuarance covered it. Still slight pain and discomfort . From what I seen it be hard to notice the scar on the sac since it was cut in the middle so it blends in naturally
Hi Oslo. How long ago did you have this done?
0
Oslo

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #4 
Feb 2nd, still have stitches and peeling of gland.
0
Fabricldn

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 69
Reply with quote  #5 
Sorry Oslo, did you say you had webbing surgery and circumcision as well?

Feb 2nd? I had circumcision as an adult. Don't worry you should be healed in a couple more days. It will take a few months to get used to the sensitivity of it rubbing though!
0
Oslo

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabricldn
Sorry Oslo, did you say you had webbing surgery and circumcision as well?

Feb 2nd? I had circumcision as an adult. Don't worry you should be healed in a couple more days. It will take a few months to get used to the sensitivity of it rubbing though!


Yes webbing, circumcision and Chordee (i think they removed the frenulum as well)

Yesterday I freaked out since Saturday a small stitching came out and it was on the streamline of the sack to base where slight opening. Even thou no bleeding now my doc told me not to worry about it.

Only issue I’m seeing is that my penis is starting to curve left, hope that is normal, and even thou my doc said it’s safe to have sex after 4 weeks , I just want to know if you think it be safe since one of the forums a person mentioned they bled after a month or 2 of the circumcision which kinda freaked me out..

Also do you have to deal with chaffing issues once you had adult circumcision?

Thanks
0
Fabricldn

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 69
Reply with quote  #7 
I personally would say I would be okay to gave sex after 4 weeks in terms of your circumcision. With the chordee and webbing surgery, I don't know.

Well I had chaffing for 2 years after having my circumcision. Quite a lot a first but then it became less over time. Nothing major just occasionally uncomfortable. Want to know what cured it ? Going to see Dr C and having Nurse Ian grabbing the head moulding the product. It's never been sensitive since!

I would definitely recommend trying to touch the head to get over the sensitivity a bit. However I had never been able to retract my foreskin. That's the reason I had the circumcision. Tight foreskin. If you have it might not be a problem.

Where you've had the webbing procedure is it still uncomfortable? Painful?

Where did you have the priocedure done?
0
Oslo

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabricldn
I personally would say I would be okay to gave sex after 4 weeks in terms of your circumcision. With the chordee and webbing surgery, I don't know.

Well I had chaffing for 2 years after having my circumcision. Quite a lot a first but then it became less over time. Nothing major just occasionally uncomfortable. Want to know what cured it ? Going to see Dr C and having Nurse Ian grabbing the head moulding the product. It's never been sensitive since!

I would definitely recommend trying to touch the head to get over the sensitivity a bit. However I had never been able to retract my foreskin. That's the reason I had the circumcision. Tight foreskin. If you have it might not be a problem.

Where you've had the webbing procedure is it still uncomfortable? Painful?

Where did you have the priocedure done?



I’m confused what cured your chafing/ sensitivity? I had the procedure done by mount Sinai (dr.grotas) and had insurance cover it since my excuse was constant blantits.. but also I was wanting to reduce sensitivity (PE) and hopefully be ready to do penis enlargement with dr.morganstern once I have the cash .


Slight discomfort , more of pricking feeling, and stretching slight pain feeling since the base of penis when erected is pulling the stitches on the scrotum. First few days is pretty bad bleeding but that’s normal. The first 48hrs you do have a scrotal support you wear and then remove afterwards
0
Fabricldn

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 69
Reply with quote  #9 
Well the chaffing eased off over time, but what cured it completely was nurse Ian grabbing it to shape the PMMA. As I say though, I had NEVER been able to retract my foreskin, so if you have you probably won't have much chaffing.

Thanks for giving me details about the webbing procedure. It's really hard to find anyone that's had it done. Even with a Google search. I was going to PM you but I think it's better to talk here so other people can find it.

I work a manual job. How much time do you think I would have to take off work if I had the webbing procedure?

How many days until the scrotal bleeding stopped ?
0
Oslo

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabricldn
Well the chaffing eased off over time, but what cured it completely was nurse Ian grabbing it to shape the PMMA. As I say though, I had NEVER been able to retract my foreskin, so if you have you probably won't have much chaffing.

Thanks for giving me details about the webbing procedure. It's really hard to find anyone that's had it done. Even with a Google search. I was going to PM you but I think it's better to talk here so other people can find it.

I work a manual job. How much time do you think I would have to take off work if I had the webbing procedure?

How many days until the scrotal bleeding stopped ?


Best to do on a Friday and Monday you can go back to work, but if it’s manual job could be few more days since not allowed to lift .

You will still continue to bleed and slime (not sure medical word for it) but not as much after the 48hr. I also suggest getting those sith bath that you put in toilet and use epsolm salt , it did help heal, and use aquafor ointment and neosporin on the spots that are still bleeding . And ofcourse best to wear tight underwear since loose briefs makes it uncomfortable to walk
0
Fabricldn

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 69
Reply with quote  #11 
For how long do you continue to bleed? Are you still bleeding now ?

0
Oslo

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #12 
Not even sure if appropriate to show pic lol, the front is perfectly healed, just stitching slightly showing.. the bottom of shaft afftached to scrottom the stich opened up doctor said it is fine, but kinda freaking out since even thou I’m not bleeding it just looks like opening of sac is pink/red slime..

Mostly likely will go back to hospital tomorrow to check out
0
briceb

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,677
Reply with quote  #13 
You can absolutely show a pic.  There are a lot of guys interested in this, myself included.
__________________
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
CURRENT: EL 8"  EG 7" midshaft  FL 7-7.5"  FG 6.25-6.5"
GOALS: EL 9"  EG 7"  FL 8"+  FG 6.5"
0
Fabricldn

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 69
Reply with quote  #14 
If you would put a picture up that would be really useful. I'm thinking of having this done over the next month or two.
0
Oslo

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 120
Reply with quote  #15 
Here is the pic (warning slightly graphic on the wound part), as you can see the front is healing perfectly fine, the bottom part I’m afraid to stretch to show the scrotalplasty as you can see it looks like the stitch pulled apart , I’m kinda freaking out about that. If normal or not. I spoke with doctor over phone but I’m must’ve downplayed it since I said small stitch came out and only small hole showing (no bleeding) which he said is fine. But I think best to go to hospital today just to make sure it’s perfectly normal.

Before circumcision I was turtleneck but has slight flacid hang after operation

What’s your thoughts?


@Admin: it be nice to be able to get access to see pics, since want to see dr. morganstern results

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpg (2.06 MB, 15 views)
jpeg image.jpg (3.07 MB, 14 views)
jpeg image.jpg (3.37 MB, 14 views)

0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.