Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


 
Poll Results
 
 What size do women actually want?
 5" thin 1 3%
 5" thick 3 10%
 6" thin 1 3%
 6" thick 7 23%
 7" thin 0 0%
 7" thick 15 50%
 8" thin 0 0%
 8" thick 3 10%
 Bigger than the above 0 0%
Total votes: 30   Please or register an account to vote.


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Tropical1994

Avatar / Picture

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 86
Reply with quote  #31 

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiano123


Fatmike (member of phalloboards) is 6inches with an 11 inch girth so I'd say anything is possible. I agree with lexus i wanna be 7.7 inches long with a 8.5 or 9.5 girth.

there is no way at all he can penetrate any woman with that girth, neither could someone with 8.5/9, also it sounds fucking retarded, that must be the most gross looking dick ever.

do you realise how much 8.5/9 girth is? a coke can is 8, stop being such a dumb fucker all your life and give that head a wobble, try not to kill the 1 braincell inside though.

I honestly hope you're a kid, because there's no way an adult can be that stupid. where do you even come up with a figure like '7.7" ' too? 

edit; you're definitely a kid, as you dont even know that women totally overestimate size, a 6" dick is proclaimed as 8" by most because they cant scale size properly and make estimations, or simply go of what their previous partner told them their dick size was.


__________________

7.3 x 5.5

never done PE. P-shot, pubic lipo or other natural enhancement info much appreciated though [thumb]

0
Tropical1994

Avatar / Picture

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 86
Reply with quote  #32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus27



I already have a 8×6 and most women are taking it good. Now with pumping i can get up to 8.5 × 7 and still slay chicks. They love the girth more than length though.

as a grown man to seriously think a 10x8 dick would be at all usable is infantile at best. 


__________________

7.3 x 5.5

never done PE. P-shot, pubic lipo or other natural enhancement info much appreciated though [thumb]

0
Mustang2020

PhalloBoards Veteran
Premier Donor
Registered:
Posts: 1,946
Reply with quote  #33 
Part of the confusion about dick size and what women want is Freaking PORN!!!! It messes up everyone about size.... Porn is all Acting to make money, the more weird shit they show, the more money they make, meanwhile it fucks up normal men and women about size and sex.....
__________________
Live Long and F*** Long 😉

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15

The elist Silicone Implant is a failure by design, a disaster by Surgeon and a Let Down by the Medical board!, in my Unmedical, Unprofessional Opinion 😉
0
indiano123

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,151
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical1994

there is no way at all he can penetrate any woman with that girth, neither could someone with 8.5/9, also it sounds fucking retarded, that must be the most gross looking dick ever.

do you realise how much 8.5/9 girth is? a coke can is 8, stop being such a dumb fucker all your life and give that head a wobble, try not to kill the 1 braincell inside though.

I honestly hope you're a kid, because there's no way an adult can be that stupid. where do you even come up with a figure like '7.7" ' too? 

edit; you're definitely a kid, as you dont even know that women totally overestimate size, a 6" dick is proclaimed as 8" by most because they cant scale size properly and make estimations, or simply go of what their previous partner told them their dick size was.



Theres no need to insult me. He has sex alot so i guess he makes it work somehow right, and if you dont believe me look him up and see.
1
Lexus27

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 372
Reply with quote  #35 
@Tropical1994 Dude there's no need to be insulting ppl. If you feel like that then go find the nearest bridge and take a dive bitch. Fuck u and take ur insults off the bridge when u go.
1
naginati

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 802
Reply with quote  #36 
@tropical1994, what's gone wrong in your life to make you so angry unprovoked?
I can't believe that's it's just due to being a cunt.
0
chester

Avatar / Picture

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 855
Reply with quote  #37 
Size
Based on extensive experience, I can confidently say that anything over 5.5" length and 4.5" girth will be enjoyable by most women.

Insults
Entirely unnecessary.

The Truth about Size
Skill trumps size every time. It doesn't surprise me that younger men think size is everything. I felt the same way in my 20s. Then I started fucking women. Lots of them. I was shocked when my average size penis was very enjoyable to most women (I was 5.5"L x 5"G and clueless back then). Due to high volume, I started learning a multitude of techniques and seriously improved my skill, while doing PE exercises to grow my length. I'm now 6.5"L x 5.8"G and every single woman I've had sex with in the the past 10 years has orgasmed repeatedly. Neighbors have called cops, bed sheets are regularly drenched and "best sex ever" is now a routine compliment.
Here's the unequivocal truth:
As a kid in high school I always wondered why the kids with big dicks never got lots of chicks. I assumed they'd be slaying it left and right. As a grown up, I still know a lot of these guys and they're still duds with the ladies. My experience tells me why.
I went fishing once with a childhood friend. I had a brand new, large, top-of-the-line fishing pole. My friend had dental floss, a 3-cent metal washer and a feathered hook. After a couple of hours, my friend had about a dozen fish. I had none.
Knowing how to use your tool will always beat out the size of your tool. The answer is simple, because you'll *always* know how to get the job done.

__________________
CURRENT: 6.5" EL x 5.5" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
0
bigboy000

Registered:
Posts: 3
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang2020
Part of the confusion about dick size and what women want is Freaking PORN!!!! It messes up everyone about size.... Porn is all Acting to make money, the more weird shit they show, the more money they make, meanwhile it fucks up normal men and women about size and sex.....


I think this is definitely an issue!!! Porn is making men want bigger, and I for one know I've fallen into the trap. Bigger is better, but is there a point when the idea of 'bigger' just gets too big
0
Lexus27

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 372
Reply with quote  #39 
We all have different experiences. Here's a story of my own. I met a young 19yr old chick last year and i can remember that i pumped my dick to at least 7in in circumference. Then With Length, i added another .25. So with my erection, length was about 8.25. Man i tell you i turned this lil chick pussy inside out and she wasn't backing away. Even with pounding hard. Length wise She was taking it but slightly back paddling. So as i said before it all depends on the type of woman.
Oh i forgot to mention that she liked it.
Every chick that I've fucked in the past 10yrs loved the girth at that rate. No complaints. So i guess we all are correct from our experience. I agree with everyone including you @Chester. I do believe anything over 7in in circumference gets to the point of EXTREME but hey it's every person's own prerogative. I just want my base to be 8in circumference tapered down to the neck with 7in at the neck. So no shade on anybody's opinion but guess what, we all came to this forum in search for a bigger dick. So in a nutshell we wouldn't be on this site if we weren't looking to be bigger period. I'm now a teenager nore am i in my 20's. I'm a grown man.
1
Mustang2020

PhalloBoards Veteran
Premier Donor
Registered:
Posts: 1,946
Reply with quote  #40 
Dude, where do you find 19 yo who can take that much and not die? LOL...

Yeah, it depends on the women one meets. I recently got turned down by another woman, this makes three women, if I recall correctly, so far. Now I have to look for older women who had kids? Shit!!!!!! LOL....

Still, the question of this topic will NEVER be accurately answered, Women don't know, hence men will never know.

Best to find your own answers......

__________________
Live Long and F*** Long 😉

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15

The elist Silicone Implant is a failure by design, a disaster by Surgeon and a Let Down by the Medical board!, in my Unmedical, Unprofessional Opinion 😉
0
Lexus27

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 372
Reply with quote  #41 
Perfectly said.
0
cristalo

Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #42 
Dmegis is right!

Size is important but if you forget that sex is actually a basic need and you are too reflective about the whole process, you will screw up no matter your size. So the most important thing is to act just like an animal when making sex. If the woman sense that, she will be there, she will act also like an animal and there you have real sex. If you only think about your size during sex, let alone talking about it, you are simply not there enough, and the woman feels. And your slightest mental esitation creates small esitations in woman because she feels these esitations, which you also perceive and your esitations qrow, and the process goes on and on from partner to partner, and you are on the path to failure.

Everyone need to understand that sex its good only if both partners are there 100%. Act like animals and all will be good. And for me doing oral sex on my wife, its not only for her pleasure, its also for my own pleasure. I feel an animalic pleasure to start to lick her pussy which turns me on very hard. I cant even have sex if my mind is not there because first of all my erection will not be 10/10, so everything is messed up.

Some people say sex have a big mental component. I disagree. Good sex have zero mental component. The more numb your brain is during sex, the better sex you have. Lick her pussy, lick her tits, lick her all over, put your cock in her, enjoy those moments. When she feels she is the object of your animalic desire, when she feels your urge to cum in her and make her babies (the natural purpose of the whole process), she is completelly there.

Follow nature and your natural insticts, and all the good will come.

0
Mustang2020

PhalloBoards Veteran
Premier Donor
Registered:
Posts: 1,946
Reply with quote  #43 
Today's Western women are very confused. They want to be career driven (and I like that a lot) and they want to be moms following their natural desire. I actually feel a bit sorry for them, they want both but they can't have both without major conflicts. For the man, our role is pretty much set, go out like a slave and make money! LOL. We don't have to carry babies inside and we don't have a period every month to deal with hormones all over the place, our role is st and is simple.

So, when it comes to sex, Most western women feel "entitled", the man has to provide, give in, sacrifice, give up friends and hobbies to please his woman. Dr Phill, the best Dr for men.....JK, has instilled the idea that: if SHE is not happy, the man is not happy. He wanted ratings and money for his show, and he got it. He is known to be a very tough man on his females though...go figure!

So now most of women want to be pleased and they get very picky about sex. I said most. There are the very few horny ones, but we are talking "generally speaking" here, not about odd few cases.

Many women have hang ups about sex, they don't know their sexual bodies, they don't know how big a 5" or 6" penis is....As a result, men get totally fucked up and are confused about their manhood. Look at this board, me included.. LOL.

Yes, if a woman is not into you, it does NOT matter how big or small you are...you are out!!!


__________________
Live Long and F*** Long 😉

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15

The elist Silicone Implant is a failure by design, a disaster by Surgeon and a Let Down by the Medical board!, in my Unmedical, Unprofessional Opinion 😉
0
Logman69

Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmegis2
          I assume most of us are here because we would like to improve ourselves sexually, and this being the case we have come to the conclusion that penis enhancement would give us the edge we are looking for sexually. Of course, having a larger penis would help, and collectively we agree that larger penises are able to 'fill' a girl up, providing more stimulation to her vaginal walls and thus exciting her more. 
         About eight months ago I proactively decided to become a player. I am a lone wolf and I decided that if I wanted to have people in my life (especially women) that I was going to have to learn the skills in order to acquire them. I have not scored loads of girls, but I have successfully laid girls, even before I became a 'player.' I am 6'3 with an handsome face and a dedication to health that very rarely slips up. I take good care of myself, and for this reason I am attractive. 
          My intention in writing this is to give an alternative perspective. Basically I am trying to open our minds a little bit. I am an extremely daring and brave person - I pride myself upon this. I confront realities that hurt, but I am better for it. I am on the journey with all of you guys, and have felt the same issues of low self esteem regarding penile size that brings most of us here. I am long - 7 inches at BPEL. My EG at the base is 5.25 inches. MEG is 4.75 inches and under the glans it tapers to 4 inches. I have always been skeptical of my sex life - as if it were never 'enough.' My qualms with my sex life were never explicitly with regard to my penile girth. It felt unsatisfying the majority of the time, as if I were missing something. Sometimes, however I enjoyed very satisfying sexual experiences. I have laid close to 25 girls and I am 24 years old.  I tried hard. I became a dom. I tried positions, I spanked, and talked dirty, and fucked long. I have had girls tell me they cum really hard. I have had girls say it was the best ever (girls who I know have had bigger dicks) I have had girls say 'you're really good.' Most of the time, I didn't listen because internally I believed they were lying in order to boost my self-esteem. I always found some way to explain their comments as lies. 
          A month ago I brought four girls home in a span of two weeks.  I did not get hard with any of them. I know that this was a mental issue. I can literally feel the anxiety and it disallows me to get an erection. When we have anxiety cortisol levels spike and cortisol is the great adversary of testosterone and blood flow. There is nothing wrong with my body. I am healthy as an ox. It is a mental issue. Two of the girls became noticeably angry. One started throwing shoes at me. One muffled something under her breath, which could have been anything. One was crying. And in the meanwhile I'm wondering about whether i'm enough and it's distressing me to the point where I can't get an erection.
          I knew I was doing something wrong. I found phalloboards and pmma. I scheduled with Dr C immediately. At this point I had mentally isolated my problem as a penile problem. So being the rational male I am, my mental dialogue said, "penis is problem, fix problem, fix penis." I got on the plane a couple of weeks later, and deliberately missed my connecting flight to San Diego. I was hesitant, and in the end was not willing to risk complications for a half inch gain in girth. 
           Penile augmentation is wonderful, and if there were a guaranteed safe, aesthetically pleasing, and effective way to accomplish it I'd be undergoing the treatment now. But I have had great sex before I ever started thinking about these issues, and so I became skeptical that the issue was solely my penis. 
           I came home and felt relieved that I didn't go through with the procedure. Strange things then began to happen. I've always had a fetish with big dicks, and if I couldn't have one myself, might as well experience one of another. I got on grindr (i've never had homosexual relations before.) I found a big dick and begged to be on my knees to suck it. Many guys were like all chill and like, "hey you want to come over and suck my cock?" They were...hesitant and basically asking for my approval. I felt like a woman. I wanted a guy to degrade me, to have his will with me, to tell me what to do, but few guys did that even via text. This entire experience gave me a radical change of perspective. The hottest guys were the guys who told me what to do, who knew what they wanted, and who, without hesitation, had there way with  me. Dudes that were hung were sometimes lame, and guys who were average had an aggressive mentality that was hot. I ended up texting a guy with a nice cock. Probably close to six inches in girth and 7+ in length. He told to come over and get on my knees at his house. It was such a turn on. I went, got on my knees, and put his dick in my mouth, and then...... lame. He just sat there. I could feel how calm he was. I could feel how he cared so much about what I thought, and it was lame, a turn off. He didn't use me. He didn't do what he wanted with me. He just laid back and gently stroked my head. He was... hesitant. 
            I experiment with all sorts of situations. I exploit experiences in order to gain information from them. The point of this entire message is to say this: The most unattractive thing we are doing in front of a woman is thinking so much about our cocks. And the reason why this is unattractive is because it causes us to be too self reflective. It causes us to lose confidence. And when we lose confidence we do not think about satisfying ourselves sexually, we think rather about if we are enough, and we seek approval from our partners. This is incredibly unsexy. Women, despite all of the feminist bullshit, want to be used. They want to be objectified as a sexual object. They want to feel your lust for her pussy. They want to feel your throbbing cock and your moans. This is hot. The best sex for her is the most selfish sex on your part. Sexuality isn't kind. It isn't polite. Fuck all of that.  She wants to be made a little toy, because when we do that to them, nothing more satisfies their vanity. It seems counterintuitive. This immediately disagrees with conventional wisdom of sex, but conventional sex wisdom is utter bullshit. It's moral prattle. 
         Optimization of ourselves is the goal. The ideal penile enhancement is most likely on the horizon, and it will be wonderful when it gets here. PMMA is an option. HA is an option. There are many options. But we have to guard against becoming penis-centric in our thinking. It is a massive turn off to women, and the reason why is because it just blatantly broadcasts that 'I am insecure and in need of validation.' That's a mother-son dynamic, not a man-woman dynamic. I am on the road with all of you. There are procedures I am considering in the future, but I want to be the best I can be, and the best we can be in the sack and with women or men or whatever, is multifaceted. Of course technique is important. Dick size is important. Body weight is important. What you do with your hands is important. Dirty talk can be an asset. So much is exposed of ourselves during sex, and if there is insecurity it will most likely surface. It will trickle down into your physiology and, in my case, cause impotence. A lustful man is a hot man. But a man cannot be lustful, and he cannot objectify a woman, so long as he is to busy being self-reflective over his penile size. 
          When I think about the greatest sex in my life it was when I achieved thoughtlessness. When I was young and getting my cock sucked by my girlfriend, never did I think to myself " oh my god, is she thinking about my size." No, I just lusted for her to put my rock hard cock in her mouth, and fucking loved it. That's the type of mentality we need to cultivate. That's the type of mentality women want a man to have with them.  I guarantee you that if some guy has an inch thicker cock than you, but is fucking lame, like being all gentle and limp and asking her if she likes it and giving her little pecks on the cheek, while you are putting her on her knees without second thought, without second guessing yourself, and plunge your rock hard cock in her mouth, and then tell her to bend over as you fucking lust after her pussy, and fucking have your dirty will with her, she's gonna love you more. Psychologically it's more arousing, it's hotter, it's sexier, it's.....more sexual. The key is that we really have to have lust. It's a feeling. It's a mentality that needs to be cultivated day in and day out. But every time we think about how are cocks are not enough we are training ourselves to be unsexy. I'll say it a thousand times : REFLECTIVE THINKING IS UNSEXY. OBJECTIFICATION OF HER BODY TURNS HER ON, BUT YOU CANNOT OBJECTIFY HER IF YOU ARE OBJECTIFYING YOURSELF. YOU CAN ONLY LOOK IN ONE DIRECTION AT ONE MOMENT IN TIME.
            I guarantee you that the person who is thinking most about your cock in this world is you. And when a girl is with you, her mind is going through a lot more than your cock size. If you're hard and throbbing and ambitious to satisfy yourself, she's gonna have those waves of nervous sexual stimulation running through her veins, and she's going to want to bend over for you. She's going to want you to delight yourself with her holes. Girls get all dressed up and they're basically begging for some guy to do dirty things to them. It makes them feel good about themselves being so lusted after. The key to all of this is very subtle. It's a change of mentality that I am emphasizing. When you look at a girl are you thinking 'am i enough' or are you thinking about how you want to take her ass and plunge your cock in? When she gets on her knees are you thinking, "I wonder what she thinks of my size," or are you loving the contour of her lips sliding up and down your shaft. When you bend her over are you thinking, "I wonder if she is stimulated," or are you thinking about your own sensations and how much you love stroking inside of her. If you are thinking the first thoughts in regards to these scenarios then you are reflectively thinking, and she 'feels it.' I swear to god she feels it. You aren't enthusiastic. And she can't let herself go, she can't tap into her sexuality because she is probably wondering if she is hot enough. So many girls have asked me this. 'Am I not hot to you?' Or, 'are you gay?' No, it's just i'm too busy worried about whether i'm enough, it's causing me mental distress, and my body is physiologically in a state of stress, and it's freezing me up, and thus i'm not sexually lustful, and thus i'm being very unsexy. Some girls even get pissed off if I don't get hard! It makes them feel like shit about themselves too. She becomes reflective too in this situation, "are my boobs big enough? Is my ass tight enough? Do i suck his dick well enough?" It's a lose lose for everyone. And frankly it's why I believe some girls have lashed out at guys and made fun of their cocks. I bet that situation ( if it has happened to you ) happened because she actually felt like shit about herself! And the reason why she felt like shit about herself is because you were too busy thinking about some deficiency in yourself, and it led to you getting caught up in your head, fucking her with lukewarm ambition, or even becoming impotent. Every single time I have had a girl get mad at me or make some sly comment about my cock, it was preceded by me not getting hard. Heres the order of events broken down : Guy questions himself > guy becomes caught in head> guy is too reflective to objectify woman > woman feels unwanted > woman feels like shit because she doesn't feel wanted > woman takes jab at man to make herself feel better (Your cock is small) > Guy's original worry of size is reinforced. Maybe you do have a smaller than average or an average cock. If you worry about it, women can sense that....They're like fucking geniuses when it comes to getting to the bottom of guys emotions. But the fact of the matter is that if you never worried about it in the first place, took her by the throat and fucked her with all of your beastly lust, then she'd probably be laying back in the sack telling you how fucking awesome you were. 
         It's hard, I know. If you want a bigger cock, great. Me too. But concerning good sex and sexuality....oh my fucking god, there is so much more to it than the fucking girth of our cocks. If all we do is think about our cocks, then we are closing our eyes to all of the other possible ways we can make ourselves better. 
         I hope this hits home with some guys. I'm under the impression that western society has made our minds weak. I think it would help all of us to tap into a warrior mentality. Walk the earth like Julius Caesar or like Napoleon. Think about if Napoleon sat around and worried about how short he was....he didn't give a flying fuck. He took what was his. He took what he wanted. His mind was so fucking strong that nothing could defeat him. We need to cultivate this mentality. 
         I'd love feedback on all of this. We're all better and more capable than what we are doing. Stop ruminating. Start everyday thinking less and less about your cock and more and more about what you want to do to all of her holes. That's sex. That's sexuality. It's selfish. It's not supposed to be reflective. And if you begin with that reflective shit, it will be lame for both parties. 





researching sexual deficiency in Napoleon Alexander the Great and many other Warlords would be an awesome research project.
Premise can't please woman
Premise seeks fulfillment other ways
conclusion dominates the f****** world
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.