dinogoesrawr
Spoke to a bodybuilder who has pictures before/after and claims he takes some medicine from Thailand which increased his cock size from 18cm to 21cm. I have not seen the pics yet but he's willing to show me (yes, he is gay). 

He is willing to give me 2 tablets (1 dose, which is 2 tablets, which should increase your cock by 1cm) for free and you take 2 pills per month.

Is this legit or some sort of scam? Can't see how it is a scam if its free. I clarified I don't want viagra and he said its not viagra.

He then went onto say there is something you can inject too, which gives a quick result, but its not good as after a few years you can't get hard anymore, so its not good for your health. 

Thoughts?
Quote 1 0
hoddle10
I reckon if I made a pill that increased penis size, rather than get it FDA approved, market it heavily and become a billionaire, I'd keep it a secret in Thailand. 
Quote 2 0
dinogoesrawr
Agreed. I've asked around and no one is saying the secrets. He just happened to come out with this. 

How can I verify this is legit or not? The free sample thing is throwing me off. 
Quote 0 0
Reklaw
Lol
Quote 0 0
Miracle8x7
All I see in my head are the old cartoons whereby a character morphs into a sucker. XD
Never gonna retire from PE! What? You gotta problem with dat?

Progress Report
http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Miracle8x7s-PMMA-Progress-Report-5391236
Quote 0 0
Dexterphall
hoddle10 wrote:
I reckon if I made a pill that increased penis size, rather than get it FDA approved, market it heavily and become a billionaire, I'd keep it a secret in Thailand. 


Comment of the week ...
Quote 0 0
manitou
Quote:

Is this legit or some sort of scam? Can't see how it is a scam if its free. I clarified I don't want viagra and he said its not viagra.

He then went onto say there is something you can inject too, which gives a quick result, but its not good as after a few years you can't get hard anymore, so its not good for your health.  


...srs? A gay friend wants to give you a secret Thai pill that will make your wang bigger, but if you inject said substance then it will cause impotence over the course of a few years.  

...and you're wondering what everyone's thoughts are?  

My thoughts are that it's a roofie, and you're going to wake up sore.  
Quote 1 0
indiano123
manitou wrote:


...srs? A gay friend wants to give you a secret Thai pill that will make your wang bigger, but if you inject said substance then it will cause impotence over the course of a few years.  

...and you're wondering what everyone's thoughts are?  

My thoughts are that it's a roofie, and you're going to wake up sore.  



Lol omg!
Quote 0 0
Lexus27
Lol. Take it and tell us how it turns out. Bet I'll be on the first plane smoking to Thailand??
Quote 0 0
Mustang2020
S.E. Asia is absolutely full of scams and deceptions. I guarantee you This is total BS. There is  NO magic or pill for length increase...period.

DO NOT even take this fake pill, if it actually exists, it could kill ya...

In Thailand, they do inject oil in the penis to increase girth. It does work if done by certified techs and in certified clinics. The problem is, there are so many scams that many Thai men have had major problem with fake clinics and fake oils...

Thailand is known for its low cost cosmetic surgery, Gender change surgery, and Penis re attachment surgery...Really.


Live Long and F*** Long 😉

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15

The elist Silicone Implant is a failure by design, a disaster by Surgeon and a Let Down by the Medical board!, in my Unmedical, Unprofessional Opinion 😉
Quote 1 0
Lexus27
Lmao
Quote 0 0
Lexus27
This is so funny I've been actually laughing for days
Quote 0 0
Lexus27
Great advice Mustang2020
Quote 0 0
HunkChunk
In Thailand the best procedure is penis reattachment with a pornstar donor [love]
Quote 0 0
kreungdd
I'm in Thailand right now as we speak lol
Quote 0 0