Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Johnran

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddle10
Hi John, thanks for the post.

Your experience with this type of surgery sounds much like mine. I had 3 surgeries before it looked acceptable and even now I've got obvious scarring. I never had an issue with not enough webbing being removed, but that it deformed my remaining scrotum. It looked so weird for several years. They way I finally got it fixed was by applying an ice pack just before surgery, so the skin tightened and shriveled, which really helped to highlight the odd bits. I then took a marker pen and drew exactly what parts I wanted the surgeon to remove. 


Hi Hoddle,

I really hope all is well now, as I know exactly what you had to go through... I found that silicon strips (scar fx) and kelo-cote silicon gel had helped my scaring from my previous surgeries, but everyone is different.

Regards.
0
hoddle10

♞ Senior Moderator ♞
❖ 1,000 Club ❖
Premier Donor
Registered:
Posts: 3,671
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnran
Hi Hoddle, I really hope all is well now, as I know exactly what you had to go through... I found that silicon strips (scar fx) and kelo-cote silicon gel had helped my scaring from my previous surgeries, but everyone is different. Regards.


I actually had 4 surgeries, not 3. I forgot the first Dr tired to fix his initial mess and then the next Dr took 2 attempts. 

I don't actually need to silicone strips, as my scars are flat, it's just they became wise (1 cm). So instead on a thin line running down the base of my penis and along the scrotum, I have a 1 cm thick wide line. I could get it cut out and stitched back up again, but really don't want to risk it, as the shape of my scrotum is 90% normal now, whilst before it was totally misshapen. 
0
Johnran

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 4
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddle10


I actually had 4 surgeries, not 3. I forgot the first Dr tired to fix his initial mess and then the next Dr took 2 attempts. 

I don't actually need to silicone strips, as my scars are flat, it's just they became wise (1 cm). So instead on a thin line running down the base of my penis and along the scrotum, I have a 1 cm thick wide line. I could get it cut out and stitched back up again, but really don't want to risk it, as the shape of my scrotum is 90% normal now, whilst before it was totally misshapen. 


Yeah it sucks to have to go through a numerous amount of surgeries due to someone's lack of skill. This recent surgery (4 days ago) I just had would be my 5th, and hopefully last.

And yeah I'd agree with you not risking it. As long as it's flat and not a raised keloid scar I wouldn't do anything to it. It's good to hear you're in a better situation now haha!

With my first surgeon he cut all the way down vertical from the top of the underside of the penis to the end of the scrotum (like a normal Peno-scrotal surgery), but he didn't remove deep enough against the underside and the angle he cut out wasn't right. So that what caused my first croissant-like deformities in my penis and scrotum shape 😑

Then he tried 2 more times to remove the web, though the way he did it was instead of cutting alongside the penis to the bottom of the scrotum redoing the peno scrotal surgery, he instead cut the web verticaly until about 1/3 on my underside shaft and stopped. Then to try and correct the scrotum shape by cutting across the scrotum horizontally instead of vertical to remove the skin that was deformed. Which goes against the natural way the scrotom sits. 😑

So that's when I called the quits on him.
0
Friend face

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 128
Reply with quote  #19 
So really should go to a surgeon with excellent reviews and experience for the webbing.
0
aftershock

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 54
Reply with quote  #20 
A urologist can do it, but a cosmetic surgeon way better, especially one that does v plasty or the newer style.

Im having karen boyle in md do mine before any filler goes in. not only does she specialize in urological cosmetics, she cares what it looks likes from shape to scars.

She is very open and listened to all my ?s and said she seen alot of screw ups from other drs, she is not a fan of pmma or fat but has fixed patients with problems. I could talk to her all day with her nice manner

__________________
fl small
fg small

5.4el
4.90eg

pharmacist
ex body builder
trainer and nutrionist
0
baseballkang

Registered:
Posts: 10
Reply with quote  #21 
the most promising surgeon for this unfortunately appears to be a pair of pediatric surgeons in ohio. Here's their article on the 'double-v' technique which is a variation of the techniques used by alter and other surgeons completing this procedure. Results were extremely strong, but it doesn't seem like any adult doctors have adopted it. I couldn't find a way to reach either of the doctors that published this but I sent the link to Wade and he said if Dr. C were to do this (I think he's researching), that this would be his preferred technique. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260398405_Double-V_scrotoplasty_for_repair_of_congenital_penoscrotal_webbing_A_hidden_scar_technique


0
briceb

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,509
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballkang
the most promising surgeon for this unfortunately appears to be a pair of pediatric surgeons in ohio. Here's their article on the 'double-v' technique which is a variation of the techniques used by alter and other surgeons completing this procedure. Results were extremely strong, but it doesn't seem like any adult doctors have adopted it. 


That's pretty impressive.  Thanks for the info.

By the way, here is the info on the docs:
http://www.nationwidechildrens.org/seth-a-alpert
http://www.nationwidechildrens.org/daryl-j-mcleod

__________________
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
CURRENT: EL 8"  EG 7" midshaft  FL 7-7.5"  FG 6.25-6.5"
GOALS: EL 9"  EG 7"  FL 8"+  FG 6.5"
0
Friend face

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 128
Reply with quote  #23 
So do the webbing first then pmma? Ir it doesn't matter??
0
Friend face

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 128
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend face
So do the webbing first then pmma? Ir it doesn't matter??

Bump
0
Friend face

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 128
Reply with quote  #25 
Alright ill be doing the pmma first get my desired results then turkey neck surgery
0
Mustang2020

PhalloBoards Veteran
Premier Donor
Registered:
Posts: 1,841
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend face
Alright ill be doing the pmma first get my desired results then turkey neck surgery


I think Turkey neck first then PMMA...IMHO!

__________________
Live Long and F*** Long

elist FAILED Silicone implant and My report here: http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/the-mustang-saga-elist-silicone-implant-prfm-pmma-and-then-5414806?&trail=15
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.