Why can't I access the entire forum?
PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next
Dexterphall

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 370
Reply with quote  #46 
Could be LL.

I can tell you mine sure as heck doesn't lack rigidity when erect. It's 100% zero difference in terms of how hard it , it's just thicker..

You would need about 30-35ml to get 1" that's a heck of a lot of product, doable but a lot , potentially there would be issues at that much yeah.
0
ll

Avatar / Picture

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 145
Reply with quote  #47 
BTW, a rough estimate of HA volume required assuming a cylindrical shaft:

volume in ml = (C2^2 - C1^2) * (L / 4*PI)

C2 = desired circumference in cm
C1 = current circumference in cm
L = length of shaft (not including glans) in cm
PI = 3.14

If you put the C1, C2 and L measurements in inches then just multiply the answer by 16.387 to convert to ml.

This is pure geometry, and assumes the volume of HA is exactly what is injected but I've no idea what interactions, absorption, expansion may occur with HA.

~LL
0
Restoration

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,371
Reply with quote  #48 
If it's used all over the shaft, it's probably less noticeable than "spot treating" like I did.  In my case, if you know where to feel, you can grab the voluma.  it's not necessarily a bad thing (the dents were worse) but the original pmma (metacrill) felt more natural.  However, if I did the whole shaft, and if I did not have rock hard lumps from PMMA, then I don't think there would be such a distinction.  My dick was somewhat of a trainwreck and I have just trying to make it less of a trainwreck (it was made far worse after surgery in august 2016 which was a huge screw up where my doctor removed way too much PMMA and also botched a scar revision which caused even more skin loss).  Anyway, after all that mess, two spots feeling a little "gelatinous" is not that big of a deal.  At least I dont have to look at a huge dent where he chopped off all the pmma and skin anymore.  
__________________

Part 1:  The first year - recovering 1/2" girth lost to Peyronie's Disease (Round 1 & 2 Metacrill PMMA)
Part 2:  Things starting to go bad (I had nodules removed and excisions wouldn't heal)  (After Round 3)
Part 3: Resolving Round 3 problems caused entirely by USA doctors.
Part 4: All PMMA (from all 3 rounds) hardened 6-12 months after round 3.

0
costa

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 125
Reply with quote  #49 
Hey Dexterphall , I'm wondering ,I know you mentioned before but will you put pics up? 
0
Dexterphall

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 370
Reply with quote  #50 
Yeah I think I will. I am going back for my final lot in about 2 weeks time, once that's in and settled I'll post a pic. I hate doing it but I think I owe the board that much.  I will have had about 22ml of product by that time and be a little shy of 3/4" wider so if nothing else people can see how seemless even 22ml is and the end result. 
0
Dexterphall

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 370
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restoration
If it's used all over the shaft, it's probably less noticeable than "spot treating" like I did.  In my case, if you know where to feel, you can grab the voluma.  it's not necessarily a bad thing (the dents were worse) but the original pmma (metacrill) felt more natural.  However, if I did the whole shaft, and if I did not have rock hard lumps from PMMA, then I don't think there would be such a distinction.  My dick was somewhat of a trainwreck and I have just trying to make it less of a trainwreck (it was made far worse after surgery in august 2016 which was a huge screw up where my doctor removed way too much PMMA and also botched a scar revision which caused even more skin loss).  Anyway, after all that mess, two spots feeling a little "gelatinous" is not that big of a deal.  At least I dont have to look at a huge dent where he chopped off all the pmma and skin anymore.  


wow , you really have been through some serious issues. Feel for you man, that is a hell of a tough ride.  I really do not have any places that feel "gelatinous" at all. It all feels basically the same. I'm going to consider myself lucky, your experience with PMMA has made me feel much better about spending so much damm cash on HA.
0
Restoration

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,371
Reply with quote  #52 
The other possibility is that I couldn't get the juvederm as deep because there was too much PMMA in certain spots and the dermasculpt cannula can't break through it.  Also, I had to be super careful about the entry points going in areas without PMMA because of the non-healing open wounds that I have had.   A needle can break through PMMA to get to the deeper levels, but I didn't want to use a needle for injection, so the cannula may have gone over the PMMA to a more superficial layer. The cannulas are very weak & deform with too much maneuvering (the dermasculpt 27 gague is the one I am talking about... TSk makes one that might be better).  Perhaps a 25 gauge would be better as well (larger diameter), but voluma is usually ok with a 27 gauge needle (that's what comes in the box).   I am not even sure if I want to mess around with it anymore.  

If I do continue, I think 2 more ccs of voluma + the remaining 1 cc of ultra plus will make things sorta good enough with (for 2 years I guess), but who knows.  It's very hard to do properly on a penis that has had 5+ surgeries and 3 pmma treatments. I doubt any doctor would even attempt it on me...or that I'd trust anyone at this point after even the "best of the best" urologist created more problems in august, claiming he "couldn't just cut out the hardened pmma out" and he "had to take it all out" so he left a huge dent measuring 3 x 5 x 1 cm (that's 18 cc basically!).  He also created a big dent by the circ scar last spring but I got rid of that, which was great - where the Linnea safe previously hardened and was cut out surgically with the skin...not dissercted out.  In the limited sex life I've had, which is 1 person,  I was too afraid to ask anything.  I haven't really have a sex drive lately, and I thought fixing this stuff would help the issue, but it'll never really be fixed.  

__________________

Part 1:  The first year - recovering 1/2" girth lost to Peyronie's Disease (Round 1 & 2 Metacrill PMMA)
Part 2:  Things starting to go bad (I had nodules removed and excisions wouldn't heal)  (After Round 3)
Part 3: Resolving Round 3 problems caused entirely by USA doctors.
Part 4: All PMMA (from all 3 rounds) hardened 6-12 months after round 3.

0
costa

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 125
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterphall
Yeah I think I will. I am going back for my final lot in about 2 weeks time, once that's in and settled I'll post a pic. I hate doing it but I think I owe the board that much.  I will have had about 22ml of product by that time and be a little shy of 3/4" wider so if nothing else people can see how seemless even 22ml is and the end result. 


That would be excellent !   Also i think you should definately stop at 22ml ,Don't get greedy and fuck it up , I'l do a maximum of 20ml over 3 sessions , How much was your total in the end after 3 ? Did you do any finance? 
0
Dexterphall

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 370
Reply with quote  #54 
22ml is my calculated amount to gain just under 3/4" and I'm good with that. 

I did the first lot on finance then paid the 2nd lot on card and will do the same on 3rd.

It gets a lot "cheaper" with the additional cc as you keep breaking the next price bracket but it's still horribly expensive baring in mind its not permanent.

By the way there are people who have had 40 ml of Voluma over time. 
0
Restoration

PhalloBoards 500
Registered:
Posts: 1,371
Reply with quote  #55 
40 ml of voluma?  2ccs is $850 (with tax).   You're saying they paid $17,000 for product alone - for a temporary increase?   Plus, the surgeon's fee would be a few thousand on top of that.   Are these the type of guys who do not need to worry about money or something?  

Quote:
It gets a lot "cheaper" with the additional cc as you keep breaking the next price bracket but it's still horribly expensive baring in mind its not permanent.


Is this the doctor's bracket?  Allergan doesn't really discount.  They give a free box after 20 boxes or so.   I forgot exactly, but you'd have to spend $16,000 to get $800 for free or something roughly like that. 

__________________

Part 1:  The first year - recovering 1/2" girth lost to Peyronie's Disease (Round 1 & 2 Metacrill PMMA)
Part 2:  Things starting to go bad (I had nodules removed and excisions wouldn't heal)  (After Round 3)
Part 3: Resolving Round 3 problems caused entirely by USA doctors.
Part 4: All PMMA (from all 3 rounds) hardened 6-12 months after round 3.

0
costa

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 125
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterphall
22ml is my calculated amount to gain just under 3/4" and I'm good with that. 

I did the first lot on finance then paid the 2nd lot on card and will do the same on 3rd.

It gets a lot "cheaper" with the additional cc as you keep breaking the next price bracket but it's still horribly expensive baring in mind its not permanent.

By the way there are people who have had 40 ml of Voluma over time. 


Its weird and exciting to think that you have just gained 3/4 inch girth !  I do hope it lasts at least 18 months .
0
costa

Centurion
Registered:
Posts: 125
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restoration
40 ml of voluma?  2ccs is $850 (with tax).   You're saying they paid $17,000 for product alone - for a temporary increase?   Plus, the surgeon's fee would be a few thousand on top of that.   Are these the type of guys who do not need to worry about money or something?  



Is this the doctor's bracket?  Allergan doesn't really discount.  They give a free box after 20 boxes or so.   I forgot exactly, but you'd have to spend $16,000 to get $800 for free or something roughly like that. 


I think it would roughly be $14,500 ( £12,000) with the discount, Yes expensive and i do hope they bring the cost down but i'm happyish to pay £5k every 2 years for 3/4 in increase , I cant imagine anyone on a basic salary been able to afford it .
0
Dexterphall

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 370
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by costa


I think it would roughly be $14,500 ( £12,000) with the discount, Yes expensive and i do hope they bring the cost down but i'm happyish to pay £5k every 2 years for 3/4 in increase , I cant imagine anyone on a basic salary been able to afford it .


It's horribly expensive. If it was permanent I wouldn't care less but for 18-24 months it's a killer. 

Dr Horn is actually working with a team now to create a new filler specifically for the penis that will be cheaper and last longer apparently.
0
Dexterphall

◇ PhalloBoards 250 ◇
Registered:
Posts: 370
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restoration
40 ml of voluma?  2ccs is $850 (with tax).   You're saying they paid $17,000 for product alone - for a temporary increase?   Plus, the surgeon's fee would be a few thousand on top of that.   Are these the type of guys who do not need to worry about money or something?  



Is this the doctor's bracket?  Allergan doesn't really discount.  They give a free box after 20 boxes or so.   I forgot exactly, but you'd have to spend $16,000 to get $800 for free or something roughly like that. 


I think what happens is they mix Voluma with something cheaper, I forget what. I think Dr Kim in Korea does 2 sessions of about 20 ml as well.

I've never really understood how you mix two materials with different half lives. Seems to me like you're looking a a hell of a mess as they "disolve" with lumps appearing everything due to the one material disolving before the other etc.

Not my cup of tea but I guess it radically brings the cost down.

As far as my costs, basically Androfill , at least the London office have price brackets, so like 10, 15 and 20 ml and for the first 6 months after your first operation, the will do the extra at the reduced price per ml, so it gets a lot cheaper as you get into the 20 ml bracket.
0
buffdawg

Contributing Member
Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #60 
Hey dex. Are you going to androfill today? I have my initial consultation today as well
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.