Jerryc129
Hi all, fairily new to the site. Has anyone been to Dr. Loria in Florida? I read his website and looked at the pictures which showed before and after shots which looked pretty good. Any info appreciated. 
Quote 0 0
Skeptical One
I would recommend the following threads (read them in their entirety):

http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Dr.-Loria-5922653?trail=15

http://phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Met-Dr.-Loria-yesterday-5947117

Whether or not his method is (permanently) effective has yet to be demonstrated/proven/reported.  It is also not understood what exactly he is using when injecting your penis for girth augmentation.  Good luck in your research.


Forum Rules!

Please message me directly for donation information!

Both valid email contacts:
(Commercial & Membership inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com

(All other inquiries)
phalloboards@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
kcchief
There are no pictures on his web site. Did he have you ttalk to people over
the phone? He never came clean in what he was injecting but to say filler and
Silkon 1000. No picture proof was offered to the forum. One member had it done
And got no gain. I even said to call me when he was hoisting webanar and still
No answers. If you have more info please share with the forum, but he is likely
not telling the truth.
Kcchief
Quote 0 0
Bigben
I see 10 guys before and after pictures on his website KC. This message is certainly NOT an endorsement for this or any of the other doctors foolish and greedy enough to inject a mans penis with a permanent filler.
Quote 0 0
kcchief
I can only find hair transplant pictures.
I still would avoid him, with no progress
Reports on this site. And a big increase
Over pmma.
Kcchief
Quote 0 0
dirtybird963
i've been reading all the post about dr Loria's platinum procedure. I thought it was shady but then i looked at the pics on his website and they looked pretty good. Im thinking about having the procedure but i want to know if anybody else who looked at the pics believe that this could possibly be a good procedure.
Quote 0 0
messageman
dirtybird963 wrote:
i've been reading all the post about dr Loria's platinum procedure. I thought it was shady but then i looked at the pics on his website and they looked pretty good. Im thinking about having the procedure but i want to know if anybody else who looked at the pics believe that this could possibly be a good procedure.



Having read the threads above links provided by Skeptical Ones, and knowing that the one member on here who had the procedure done had zero gains...How the hell would any sane human being come to the conclusion that this would be a good option based solely on the before/after pics provided by this doctor's own clinic?



Quote 0 0
dirtybird963

My main reason for that is based on the technique. It is proven that injections can increase the girth if it is done right and with the right materials. Whether Loria has the right material is another ? When I looked at Irishfans story I noticed that he uses steroids which I found out affects collagen growth plus he had sex 8 days after the second procedure when he was suppose to wait atleast 2 weeks before he does anything. That could have something to do with his results but idk. The pics looked ok plus i saw some other pics from other patients that looked ok too. Not the ones that were uploaded to your site. The way Loria went about answering questions and with the shilling was a red flag. Actually i didnt take him serious at all but i gave him a call one day just to humor myself and after did a little more research. Reading a study the koreans did Im wondering why cant he do the same thing? Maybe he's not that skilled in the technique? I also read about pmma and it would be to difficult to go that route plus the possible lumps. idk if his procedure would be permanent or not. Maybe he's just experimenting on us to see if he can find a way to make it permanent idk. Before anybody answers im just curious because im going to have either pmma done or his procedure done and report my results before and after whether good or bad. If I go to Loria and get no gains then it will be my own fault. He told me 2000 dwn payment and if I get no gains just wont pay him the rest. worst case no gains lose 2000 hopefully no complications. best case some gains and it will be worth it. What do you guess think. 

Quote 0 0
thehulk
Some people have to learn the hard way and can't swallow their own logic/pride long enough to listen to others who have been there.


Ancient Chinese proverb say:

Ifa you want to know the way to success, aska those returning from that road..... Something like that
GOALS: BPEL: 8.5"
NPEL: 7.25"
EG : Reached Goal"
Pre PMMA Size| Post PMMA Size
BPEL:7.6"--------N/A
NPEL:6.6"--------6.6"
FL:3.5"-------------4"
FG:4.8"----------5.95"
EG:5.75"--------6.65

Firsts round PMMA February 20th 2013 







Quote 0 0
thehulk
Why do PMMA over the others? That's a personal choice that you have to decide for yourself.

My reasons? PMMA's risk is because it's knew and unknown for the most part, but it's complications are minimal compared to the dermagraphs and it's permanent. That's my opinion based on the facts that I've gathered.


There are two types of people, those who do and those who do not. The trick is figuring out what it's worth to YOU, no one else. There's tons of information on this site to help you decide. A few of the members might chime in, like you've seen. When someone decides to choose an option that is clearly lacking postive results.
GOALS: BPEL: 8.5"
NPEL: 7.25"
EG : Reached Goal"
Pre PMMA Size| Post PMMA Size
BPEL:7.6"--------N/A
NPEL:6.6"--------6.6"
FL:3.5"-------------4"
FG:4.8"----------5.95"
EG:5.75"--------6.65

Firsts round PMMA February 20th 2013 







Quote 0 0
messageman
dirtybird963 wrote:

My main reason for that is based on the technique. It is proven that injections can increase the girth if it is done right and with the right materials. Whether Loria has the right material is another ? When I looked at Irishfans story I noticed that he uses steroids which I found out affects collagen growth plus he had sex 8 days after the second procedure when he was suppose to wait atleast 2 weeks before he does anything. That could have something to do with his results but idk. The pics looked ok plus i saw some other pics from other patients that looked ok too. Not the ones that were uploaded to your site. The way Loria went about answering questions and with the shilling was a red flag. Actually i didnt take him serious at all but i gave him a call one day just to humor myself and after did a little more research. Reading a study the koreans did Im wondering why cant he do the same thing? Maybe he's not that skilled in the technique? I also read about pmma and it would be to difficult to go that route plus the possible lumps. idk if his procedure would be permanent or not. Maybe he's just experimenting on us to see if he can find a way to make it permanent idk. Before anybody answers im just curious because im going to have either pmma done or his procedure done and report my results before and after whether good or bad. If I go to Loria and get no gains then it will be my own fault. He told me 2000 dwn payment and if I get no gains just wont pay him the rest. worst case no gains lose 2000 hopefully no complications. best case some gains and it will be worth it. What do you guess think. 



So you would choose a secret cocktail of "who knows what"this guy is injecting into your penis over PMMA? And you admit the fact this 'doctor' posed as not only a shill but as the moderator of this site as merely a "red flag".?

BTW, The success from the traction devices generally only include length gains.

I never advise site members to seek PMMA over another option as I feel that the effects of PMMA are still a ways off.
.But I would really like you to explain clearly why you are proposing Loria's cocktail over PMMA.
The reason is...And I am going to just come out and say it...It sounds very disingenuous and shilly
Thanks, Messageman
Quote 0 0
Skeptical One
You are asking us what we think, I'll share some of my opinion.

dirtybird963 wrote:

It is proven that injections can increase the girth if it is done right and with the right materials.


Of course it's proven.  It's basic conceptually.  You inject anything with a filler, you've instantly increased its volume giving the appearance of increased size.  FFT & PMMA work off the same premise, except those tend to be more semi-permanent & permanent.


dirtybird963 wrote:

Whether Loria has the right material is another ?


Actually, it may very well be the most important question.  If you seek out fat, botox, PMMA, etc, you know precisely what you are getting.  With Dr. Loria, it's a complete mystery.  And if something goes wrong, how are you to tell your physician/urologist what's inside of you (both ingredients and ratios) if Dr. Loria isn't willing to release this information to the patient and/or publicly?


dirtybird963 wrote:

When I looked at Irishfans story I noticed that he uses steroids which I found out affects collagen growth plus he had sex 8 days after the second procedure when he was suppose to wait atleast 2 weeks before he does anything. That could have something to do with his results but idk.


Are you telling me this should account for zero gains, assuming it were even entirely accurate? And worth noting, Irishfan has had remarkable (and seemingly permanent) gains with PMMA - why didn't the steroids effect those results?? I'd love to have Irishfan chime in on this.


dirtybird963 wrote:

The pics looked ok plus i saw some other pics from other patients that looked ok too.


Well let's not forget Irishfan did have some initial gains which was likely all swelling.  Who's to say these photos don't represent the same kind of thing, only to eventually dissipate in time? It isn't hard to stimulate temporary increased girth in penises, fyi.


dirtybird963 wrote:

The way Loria went about answering questions and with the shilling was a red flag.


The history of phalloplasty is full of shady doctors, dishonest methods, and unsuccessful (and often times horrific) outcomes.  Any red flag, even one, should be taken very seriously.


dirtybird963 wrote:

I also read about pmma and it would be to difficult to go that route plus the possible lumps


Considering how you've gone about reasoning the Platinum procedure, I highly recommend you desist from any penis procedure altogether.  That is my opinion.  Oh, and as for possible lumps, I suspect that's a risk for any filler procedure. Fat, PMMA, or any filler really.  Wouldn't you expect a lesser experienced practitioner (using a mystery cocktail injection) to yield aesthetic irregularities more often than those who are more experienced and use lab-manufactured products?


dirtybird963 wrote:

Maybe he's just experimenting on us to see if he can find a way to make it permanent idk.


This is the most likely scenario, but what's unfortunate is how Dr. Loria has gone about all of this.  All he had to do from the beginning is explain that he has something experimental that could provide gains, release the information about his mystery cocktail, and get honest feedback from the PE community.  It could have been a remarkable endeavor, but instead, we're inundated with sales pitches, shills, and shadiness.



Forum Rules!

Please message me directly for donation information!

Both valid email contacts:
(Commercial & Membership inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com

(All other inquiries)
phalloboards@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
supa

Can you smell it? I will not be the only one here, I am sure: I smell a rat. Employed as a shill.

Or, someone is not compos mentis in this thread, which I would be sincerely sorry about.

Either one or the other. Tertium non datur.

"Large is the intellect, narrow is the world: thoughts have no difficulty in subsisting side by side with each other, but things clash roughly together in space."
Quote 0 0
thehulk
Hey I heard injecting silicone mixed with oil from your car has a very bad infection rate but that's because the patients didn't use chemo therapy to kill the bacteria and they used steroids. I'm sure I'll be fine.......


That's about what I'm reading. -_-

Pathetic
GOALS: BPEL: 8.5"
NPEL: 7.25"
EG : Reached Goal"
Pre PMMA Size| Post PMMA Size
BPEL:7.6"--------N/A
NPEL:6.6"--------6.6"
FL:3.5"-------------4"
FG:4.8"----------5.95"
EG:5.75"--------6.65

Firsts round PMMA February 20th 2013 







Quote 0 0
dirtybird963
I dont know dr Loria. never met him. Talked to him a couple times on the phone. I stay in Ga so to have a doctor that close would be cheaper for me. I filter out the stuff i dont want to hear sometimes and that can be a problem. I'll do that with the negative comments as well. One comment I did like was why he didn't just say that he was in the experimental stage and be more truthful. Thats how i feel. Ya'll trip me out with the shill talk. Another thing that was said about the pics being possibly of a swollen penis could be true. Idk if it is true or not. Another thing that caught my attention was the fact that you say what would you tell the doctor if it went wrong. Thats true, I havent set up an appointment so I didn't ask what would be the ratios and all ingredients used. I also heard that it is a choice that a grown man can make for himself so all the negative stuff that was said mainly from the hulk is bull. How can you say what you said when you did PMMA injections whether there is good info about it or not. Im sure there are just as much bad info but nobody said you dumb ass. They just said hope the best. Anyway I would love for Irish fan to comment or better yet private message me. All i was looking for was feed bck good or bad but I dont know how I'll react to the bad. Another point I want to make is IM NOT A SHILL but it does cross my mind why nobody but Irishfan has come foward about results. I know he has done more than one procedure. just speaking my mind. Thats out the way now I want to know if there are any other ways to increase girth that is proven to work. Another thing i want to say is that I cant find anything that is proven for long term girth So that is why I was THINKING about Loria's procedure. 




















































































































































































































































Quote 0 0