Jerryc129 Show full post »
dirtybird963
I also would like to talk to sceptical one If possible in a private chat.
Quote 0 0
Skeptical One
dirtybird963 wrote:
I also would like to talk to sceptical one If possible in a private chat.



Hey dirtybird, you can either private message me or instant message me (if I'm online).

Pardon the insinuation by some of our members that suggest you're employed to shill by Dr. Loria.  You have to keep in mind that we had to deal with shills (people posing as customers / regular members but are likely associated with a specific doctor) as it pertained to Dr. Loria's PLATINUM method.  It got pretty bad and has left a bad taste in the "forum's mouth" so-to-speak.  That explains why any new postings will be intensely scrutinized (this is also true for Dr. Elist inquiries).  That isn't to say people who post about Dr. Loria are shills.  Kcchief & Irishfan both are members who have expressed interest, contacted the doctor's office, and relayed to the forum their findings (and Irishfan actually having the procedure done).  Sure, they both faced some harsh scrutiny at first, but again, you can thank Dr. Loria's shenanigans for that.  They were ultimately deemed legit and are respected contributors on this site.  But your post(s) came off as shill-like, just so you know why some might have suggested it.  Not saying you are or aren't, but pardon the sentiment of some of our members if you are truly a new member inquiring about new methods.

Anyways, like I said before, I am available via email, PM, and IM.  


Forum Rules!

Please message me directly for donation information!

Both valid email contacts:
(Commercial & Membership inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com

(All other inquiries)
phalloboards@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
dirtybird963

IDk how long I will post on here but I do want to find a way to enhance my girth. Im now around 5 inches girth. considering pmma or the other lol. hoping to get around 6 or 6.5 if possible. i dont think PE excercise is for me. Ateast right now. PMMA seems like a good option too but i dont know about going to Mexico if Im not mistakin thats where he is. Idk what to do but i want to do something. Maybe I'll just be happy with what i got but I know this site is here bc we all feel the same way one way or the other. So with that being said maybe you will understand why i considered the other.

Quote 0 0
hoddle10
Loria's procedure will work in my opinion. I was shocked that Irishfan gained nothing. It has nothing to do with him talking steroids though. It just shows how little experience Loria has with the procedure. He obviously didn't have the ratio right between the amount of micro droplets and carrier. 

The issue with this procedure isn't whether it works or not. The problem is Silikon1000 has virtually no history at all as a volume filler and therefore we (including Dr Loria, no matter what he tries to say) have absolutely no clue what so ever, what the complication rate will be, what type of complications there will be and what the best treatments for these complications are. 

The PMMA products available today aren't the same as those 5 years ago. Likewise those available 5 years ago, will be superior to those used 10 years ago. The theory behind these fillers is usually sound until complications start occurring. Bio Alcamid was supposed to be an excellent permanent filler and went through rigorous testing. But over time it has become clear the complication rate was far too high.

Silikon1000 has no history as a big volume filler and limited history when used in small amounts in the face. So there is every chance that it could prove to be as bad or worse than older generation PMMA products or Bio Alkamid. On top of that, Dr Loria is mixing it with other products and he wont say what is in this cocktail. 

PMMA is risky enough, but at least you can have some kind of idea of what you are letting yourself in for. 

There is no point looking at results of Dr Lorias website or even searching on message boards as the information needed to make anywhere close to an informed decision juts isn't there. I looked into it before Dr Loria was even doing the procedure. I posted the results of an Israeli study (where Loria must have got the idea). But other than that, there just isn't anything to go on. 

Loris shouldn't be doing this procedure. In my opinion it's unethical what he's doing and without any doubt, 100% financially driven.

A good Dr wouldn't charge for the procedure and start out by injecting very small amounts into volunteers and following their progress over an extended period of time. 
Quote 0 0
dirtybird963
I do feel like loria's procedure should work too. If he knows what he is doing with the right ratios. The only reason i brought up the steroids, bc i dont know how he would gain nothing. New to the topic but i just remember reading steroids can affect collagen growth. Loria told me that your body is suppose to form collagen around the material. Thats the whole point and make it bigger with your own collagen therefore being a permanent enhancement. That was just a maybe or what if thing. To be honest the first time I talked to Loria, I asked him about Irishfan and why he didn't get any results.

    Loria's explanation was because he toke off the bandages and rewrapped it wrong. Then he told me that he offered him a second treatment and Irishfan turned it down. So either Loria lied about the second procedure or Irishfan did. Honestly im leaning towards Irishfan telling the truth but whatever. NO GAINS IS NO GAINS. I questioned one of the patients who number he gave me about the no gains too. He said maybe it was a bad dose. WHAT DO YOU MEAN A BAD DOSE. why would a dose be bad. Asked loria about possibly having bad products. He stated he had prob for bout a month with the company he gets them from. realized it and got it corrected. Not making excuses but thats what he said.
 

  In Conclusion a gain of an inch would be wonderful. Any more would be a bonus. I would be satisfied with 6 girth. Really I would love to talk to Irishfan since he is the only 1 who's done it. Wish there was a doctor in the country who does pmma who was respected and had a track record. Probably wont do anything unless some new info comes out that makes me think otherwise.
Quote 0 0
hoddle10
Gains shouldn't be your concern though! If that is all you care about get liquid silicone. It will cost about $1000 and you'll gain an inch in one go. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you are prepared to let Loria inject with Silikon1000 without being able to any research on the procedure, then you might as well let some back street Dr inject you with medical grade liquid silicone. 

If you don't like the idea of Mexico, then I think you are better off researching FFT. It's better to look into a procedure you can at least understand in terms of what is being injected and what possible complications can occur. It's crazy to even consider a procedure you can't research. Every single PE procedure available sounded great in theory when it was first introduced. But over time we've come to learn that they all have serious draw backs. What Dr Loria is doing wont be any different. It's no different to PMMA or Radiesse in terms of how it works. But, unlike those two products we don't have the first clue of how big the complication rate is likely to be. It could so easily be another Bio Alkamid.  


Quote 0 0
dcpimpin12

and also if u dont wanna travel to mexico u can go to Dr Gary Alter he is in the us and is the same price as dr camacho. 5000 so no diffeence between them two...

hoddle10 wrote:
Gains shouldn't be your concern though! If that is all you care about get liquid silicone. It will cost about $1000 and you'll gain an inch in one go. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you are prepared to let Loria inject with Silikon1000 without being able to any research on the procedure, then you might as well let some back street Dr inject you with medical grade liquid silicone. 

If you don't like the idea of Mexico, then I think you are better off researching FFT. It's better to look into a procedure you can at least understand in terms of what is being injected and what possible complications can occur. It's crazy to even consider a procedure you can't research. Every single PE procedure available sounded great in theory when it was first introduced. But over time we've come to learn that they all have serious draw backs. What Dr Loria is doing wont be any different. It's no different to PMMA or Radiesse in terms of how it works. But, unlike those two products we don't have the first clue of how big the complication rate is likely to be. It could so easily be another Bio Alkamid.  


Quote 0 0
hoddle10
Gary Alter only does lengthening surgery.

dcpimpin12 wrote:

and also if u dont wanna travel to mexico u can go to Dr Gary Alter he is in the us and is the same price as dr camacho. 5000 so no diffeence between them two...

hoddle10 wrote:
Gains shouldn't be your concern though! If that is all you care about get liquid silicone. It will cost about $1000 and you'll gain an inch in one go. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you are prepared to let Loria inject with Silikon1000 without being able to any research on the procedure, then you might as well let some back street Dr inject you with medical grade liquid silicone. 

If you don't like the idea of Mexico, then I think you are better off researching FFT. It's better to look into a procedure you can at least understand in terms of what is being injected and what possible complications can occur. It's crazy to even consider a procedure you can't research. Every single PE procedure available sounded great in theory when it was first introduced. But over time we've come to learn that they all have serious draw backs. What Dr Loria is doing wont be any different. It's no different to PMMA or Radiesse in terms of how it works. But, unlike those two products we don't have the first clue of how big the complication rate is likely to be. It could so easily be another Bio Alkamid.  


Quote 0 0
dirtybird963
I never heard of FFT. I will look into it tho. I guess when you say ( If i only care about gains) you mean i should care about complications and experience too. If so I do but when your talking about any procedure like that, There will always be some chance of complications. As far as experience your right. The only prob with that is even experienced docs are still messing people up. No matter who you go to. I thought everybody on here or who reads just cares about getting bigger. I don't know another reason why you would be here. Im searching for a safe way to increase my girth. Cant find anything about length that I would consider. Every other doctor you name must not have a good history bc i've never read about them on your site.
Quote 0 0
dirtybird963
its the materials that made me consider L. Only because his line of work. He should have knowledge dealing with fillers and ratios. I know no part of the body is like a penis so he wouldn't just be able to inject it and be successful. It would take time and practice. I've done research but the best statement was ( they all sound good in theory)
Quote 0 0
Skeptical One
dirtybird963 wrote:
its the materials that made me consider L. Only because his line of work. He should have knowledge dealing with fillers and ratios. I know no part of the body is like a penis so he wouldn't just be able to inject it and be successful. It would take time and practice. I've done research but the best statement was ( they all sound good in theory)


The so-called research available on Dr. Loria PLATINUM procedure outside his website would literally be found on these forums (and maybe some at PEGym).  What little info is available is more damning than it is enlightening.

And if you don't mind me asking - how was it that the materials made you consider Dr. Loria? Isn't he the only doctor who's method is shrouded in mystery, leaving with little-to-no-knowledge of the actual composition of his materials? How are those materials appealing in any way? Just curious to know your reasoning.

As you know via our private message exchanges how I feel about your situation, and I hope you think long and hard about phalloplasty in general.  Unless you are willing to do much more examination & research of the subject matter, your best bet would be to move on and appreciate the adequate unit that you have.

But whatever it is you decide to do, good luck!


Forum Rules!

Please message me directly for donation information!

Both valid email contacts:
(Commercial & Membership inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com

(All other inquiries)
phalloboards@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
hoddle10
dirtybird963 wrote:
I never heard of FFT. I will look into it tho. I guess when you say ( If i only care about gains) you mean i should care about complications and experience too. If so I do but when your talking about any procedure like that, There will always be some chance of complications. As far as experience your right. The only prob with that is even experienced docs are still messing people up. No matter who you go to. I thought everybody on here or who reads just cares about getting bigger. I don't know another reason why you would be here. Im searching for a safe way to increase my girth. Cant find anything about length that I would consider. Every other doctor you name must not have a good history bc i've never read about them on your site.


Of course there are and the key is to try and find the option that is least likely to give you complications. You need to have some idea about what the complication rate will be, what types of complications will occur and what possible treatment options there are. Seeing as Silikon1000 has no history of being used as a large volume filler, there is no way you can assess this and most importantly nor can Dr Loria. This is why I think he's unethical and without doubt driven purely my money.

There is no doubt in my mind that Silikon1000 will give good gains. The principal is the same as with other fillers. But we have no clue about the carrier he uses and how this will effect the distribution of the micro droplets. This procedure is many years away from even getting to the stage when it can be considered and the chances are (given the history of PE) it never will get to that stage.

As I said before, if you want to stay in the US, you are better of taking a gamble on FFT. 


Quote 0 0
dirtybird963
It was just something i wanted to research. I respect all you guys opinions bc yall know a whole lot more about these thing than I do. Skeptical one My answer to your ? is what i said in my private message. When i said materials, I just meant fillers. He's a cosmetic surgeon so I would think he would know about fillers. I did not like the results I saw from FFT.
Quote 0 0
hoddle10
dirtybird963 wrote:
It was just something i wanted to research. I respect all you guys opinions bc yall know a whole lot more about these thing than I do. Skeptical one My answer to your ? is what i said in my private message. When i said materials, I just meant fillers. He's a cosmetic surgeon so I would think he would know about fillers. I did not like the results I saw from FFT.


No he isn't. He's an Osteopath!
Quote 0 0
Snoopy
I talked to this guy on the phone for 35min. He sounded like an italian mobster turned used car salesman. I would not get the injections if he paid me !
Quote 0 0