Girthmeup
I'm trying to view pics from dr lorias patients but I can't see and I would really like to see some proof rather then taking his word any advice please respond or message thanks 7 x 4.5
Quote 0 0
farmerjohn1324
Girthmeup wrote:
I'm trying to view pics from dr lorias patients but I can't see and I would really like to see some proof rather then taking his word any advice please respond or message thanks 7 x 4.5


I'm a Dr. Loria patient. I'll vouch for him 100%. He does good work.

PM for pics.

Read my old posts if you don't believe me.
Quote 0 0
Lexus27
That's BS. Dr.Loria is not a great idea at all. The filler is pure silicone that he claims to mix. The filler also disappears or leave you with 20% of uneven filler. Also the filler moves around and you can actually mold it before it sits back into the center of the shaft. Don't believe me i have proof. PM me if you like and I'll show you the damage. Also don't believe anybody on this site about dr.loria because nine times out of ten it's him trying to promote his practice under different names and accounts. #SHILLING AT IT'S BEST..
Quote 0 0
farmerjohn1324
I'm not a shill. I think some people may have had unrealistic expectations. Only one girl has seen me before and after and she likes after best.
Quote 0 0
Skeptical One
Dr. Loria is a hair restoration specialist and a "nutrition expert". He pumps you full of silicone and often times leaves you with a shitty result (at least from the majority of cases I've seen). I have no problem saying this as he's been caught shilling this forum.

Take from that what you will.


Forum Rules!

Please message me directly for donation information!

Both valid email contacts:
(Commercial & Membership inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com

(All other inquiries)
phalloboards@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
chester
S.O., you should have some kind of PE-Doctor Wall of Shame, which highlights doctors that the board disapproves of, for whatever reason. This would help new PE patients weed out doctors that would potentially render bad results, and save them the time of having to sift through random posts.
CURRENT: 6.2" EL x 6.2" EG
GOAL: 7" EL x 6" EG
Quote 0 0
Skeptical One
Yea that'd be nice but unless I'm being compensated for my time, I can't see why people can't just look it up themselves. Most of the threads devoted to the crappiest docs out there usually say as much about them.


Forum Rules!

Please message me directly for donation information!

Both valid email contacts:
(Commercial & Membership inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com

(All other inquiries)
phalloboards@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
farmerjohn1324
Why does nobody listen to me when I said I got good results from Loria?

There's others on here, too.
Quote 0 0
indiano123
Bc u recently got it nd lexus had it longer then you and it disappeared. You cant truly think everyone will believe you when you had it a short amount of time compared to someone who've had longer.
Quote 0 0
BB
I just completed my third procedure from dr. Loria yesterday. He is very reputable and very skilled. I would be happy to provide pics of all 3 of my procedures. It is too bad this site has bashed him and refer everyone to Mexico. I have no experience with dr. C so would never say anything bad about him. He sounds like he is doing a great job. But I have first hand experience with dr. Loria and am in contact with many of his other patients. All very happy. If you have no experience with a particular procedure or doctor, then you should remain quite. For those who have real experience with either doctor should be the ONLY ones that you should listen too. Don't let open forums confuse you. I recommend you contact actual patients for either one, or any doctor really. Feel free to PM me for pics and experience. I know most people's pain in trying to seek help. It is not easy. And I hope no one here tries to attack me for speaking up for a good doctor. I am only trying to provide real world experience to those who are seeking help like I needed.
Quote 0 0
farmerjohn1324
How long has Lexus had it for?

I'll admit I haven't had it long and today a urologist said his only concern is that it might shift over time.
Quote 0 0
Skeptical One
BB wrote:
I just completed my third procedure from dr. Loria yesterday. He is very reputable and very skilled. I would be happy to provide pics of all 3 of my procedures. It is too bad this site has bashed him and refer everyone to Mexico. I have no experience with dr. C so would never say anything bad about him. He sounds like he is doing a great job. But I have first hand experience with dr. Loria and am in contact with many of his other patients. All very happy. If you have no experience with a particular procedure or doctor, then you should remain quite. For those who have real experience with either doctor should be the ONLY ones that you should listen too. Don't let open forums confuse you. I recommend you contact actual patients for either one, or any doctor really. Feel free to PM me for pics and experience. I know most people's pain in trying to seek help. It is not easy. And I hope no one here tries to attack me for speaking up for a good doctor. I am only trying to provide real world experience to those who are seeking help like I needed.


Rightfully so. Dr. Loria actually joined this site, we're well acquainted with him. And maybe you're not a shill, but you sound like one. Don't like the suspicion? Well ask why Dr. Loria shilled us to begin with.

He's a hair restoration specialist, not a penis expert. just fyi


Forum Rules!

Please message me directly for donation information!

Both valid email contacts:
(Commercial & Membership inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com

(All other inquiries)
phalloboards@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
indiano123
farmerjohn1324 wrote:
How long has Lexus had it for?

I'll admit I haven't had it long and today a urologist said his only concern is that it might shift over time.



I dobt remember how long but i knowfor a fact he had it longer then a year. You will have to ask him.
Quote 0 0
Lexus27
Almost going on two years to be exact.
Quote 0 0
Lexus27
Where are you from farmerjohn1324??
Quote 0 0