Dickwitman
Dr Shafer in NYC

https://www.shaferplasticsurgery.com/male-procedures-new-york-city/penis-enhancement/

Seems like a legit plastic surgeon but looks like his NYC overhead makes him an expensive choice. If anyone has any info on him please let us know.
Quote 0 0
indiano123
Dickwitman wrote:
Dr Shafer in NYC

https://www.shaferplasticsurgery.com/male-procedures-new-york-city/penis-enhancement/

Seems like a legit plastic surgeon but looks like his NYC overhead makes him an expensive choice. If anyone has any info on him please let us know.


Doesnt look to bad i would go to him.
Quote 0 0
Jpjordan
I’ve made an appointment. Seems like he is very busy with this procedure.
Quote 0 0
Nyyanks85
Hi JP. I am also considering making an appointment with Dr. Shafer. If you could share your impressionsof him and the information you receive, it would be greatly appreciated.
Quote 0 0
Jpjordan
Will do. He is on vacay so still a few week weeks out.
Quote 0 0
think
Let us know how it goes. I got this email from them:

Quote:

I see you have some questions about HA and CaHA and what would be the best outcome. We recommend Voluma which is the firmest of all HA fillers. Radiesse can not be reversed like any of the HA fillers. We typically start with 10-15 syringes, and notice patients will return 3-4 weeks after for more because they like how it looks.
 
If you are interested in scheduling, please call our office and anyone from our staff can help schedule this.



Due to the cost, I also contacted Morganstern (rejuvall.com) but have not heard back via their web contacts.... will have to call their office.
Quote 0 0
Jpjordan
Had my visit. Was super nervous going in but the staff and Dr Shafer were very comforting, careful and professional, which eased my nerves. Shafer is a high end and experienced plastic surgeon (or at least that's my impression). This procedure seemed extremely common there. I had 10 of voluma which added a half inch to me. You can see the pricing on-line. I'm not posting pics. But I can say, to me, this is truly amazing; I am never going back to my old self unless I have to.
Quote 0 0
Skeptical One
Jpjordan wrote:
Had my visit. Was super nervous going in but the staff and Dr Shafer were very comforting, careful and professional, which eased my nerves. Shafer is a high end and experienced plastic surgeon (or at least that's my impression). This procedure seemed extremely common there. I had 10 of voluma which added a half inch to me. You can see the pricing on-line. I'm not posting pics. But I can say, to me, this is truly amazing; I am never going back to my old self unless I have to.


Please post a progress report in the progress report section. Too many new names (physicians) popping up jumping on the HA-train, ripe for shill activity.


Forum Rules!

Please message me directly for donation information!

Both valid email contacts:
(Commercial & Membership inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com

(All other inquiries)
phalloboards@gmail.com
Quote 0 1
think
Skeptical One wrote:


Please post a progress report in the progress report section. Too many new names (physicians) popping up jumping on the HA-train, ripe for shill activity.


It does seem to be getting to be popular option.... For guys who actually had a procedure, then posting a new topic with something like "voluma procedure with dr x" or "ellanse with dr Y" in the subject would be really beneficial. Rather than mixing the posts in the middle of other threads. Doing research on a particular dr or procedure really helps when you can search subject only, rather than digging through some really long and diverging threads.

Shafer and Rowe in nyc area do seem to have good reputations (at least outside of pe).
Quote 1 0
think
Morgansterm's price for 10 ml is now $6900. Shafer has 10 ml Radiesse for $6500 ... given that Dr C prefers CaHA to HA, that may actually be a better option for those in NYC area? ... depending on shafer's injection skills ... I've not followed his patients logs.
Quote 0 0